Round 2 McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

It is Tuesday Rebel Nation and the question I believe most Tidesters have is as follows .. What are the differences in your team now and when we, for lack of better word boat raced yall ? Are we gonna have a stellar round 2 matchup or just another running clock ? Hoping for a great game with all our Tide needing to play 4 quarters !! What do you all the keys to victory beimg for McKenzie ?

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

It is Tuesday Rebel Nation and the question I believe most Tidesters have is as follows .. What are the differences in your team now and when we, for lack of better word boat raced yall ? Are we gonna have a stellar round 2 matchup or just another running clock ? Hoping for a great game with all our Tide needing to play 4 quarters !! What do you all the keys to victory beimg for McKenzie ?

McKenzie can give Peabody some fits in the first half much like what TCA did to Peabody last year in the 2nd round. @BigEdMo can attest to what TCA did. They threw some looks at Peabody that the Tide hadn’t seen & ultimately caused some problems for them. But Peabody WILL make adjustments at half. They’re too well coached not to make any kind of adjustments. The key for McKenzie is can they throw in some wrinkles in the first half to catch the Tide off guard & then sustain that into the 2nd half. McKenzie should put up a fight & contest Peabody for a little bit at least, but the Tide will ultimately have too much in the stable for the Rebels. 

The biggest thing I can see is our freshman  have just gotten more playing time for McKenzie and have gotten better.  In addition, we have another running back we didn't have the first time.  McKenzie is going to have grind the clock and keep the Tide offense off the field.  It will be a tall challenge for the Rebels but as everyone knows, on any given Friday night.   Hoping for an injury free game on both sides.  

1 hour ago, volsandtitans1 said:

The biggest thing I can see is our freshman  have just gotten more playing time for McKenzie and have gotten better.  In addition, we have another running back we didn't have the first time.  McKenzie is going to have grind the clock and keep the Tide offense off the field.  It will be a tall challenge for the Rebels but as everyone knows, on any given Friday night.   Hoping for an injury free game on both sides.  

I’m expecting this one to be a solid game Friday night 

I believe the Rebels will move the ball but scoring will be hard to come by.  They will do all of this early but our talent and depth is tooo much for them to overcome.  Our best against their best is still 4 tds difference.  No disrespect to the rebels but this Tide team is special.  But we know on a given night anything can happen.  It was Mckenzie who beat us unexpectant 2 years ago.