Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

9 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

If that’s the case, then yaw changed to be like us this year, cause yaw have played a worse schedule this year than any of our two seasons, 

remember, this is the playoffs , not the regular season

nice try

Please let the coaches know how we can get out of playing our region games (6). All 4 teams we played that wasn’t in our region were higher classification and all 4 made the playoffs. The only team not moving on to round 2 is Camden. 

But please continue telling us how LC has played the equivalent of the SEC west. 

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Please let the coaches know how we can get out of playing our region games (6). All 4 teams we played that wasn’t in our region were higher classification and all 4 made the playoffs. The only team not moving on to round 2 is Camden. 

But please continue telling us how LC has played the equivalent of the SEC west. 

Didn’t say that, nor will I say that

just pointing out another attempt to avoid the obvious, some fans were on the coach and his play calling hard in the other thread because of your huge victory tonight 

This is not the regular season last time I checked, round three is your Achilles , you better focus on making it the 4 , we counting on yaw

36 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

If that’s the case, then yaw changed to be like us this year, cause yaw have played a worse schedule this year than any of our two seasons, 

remember, this is the playoffs , not the regular season

nice try

Was it really that much better though?

Lake County opp record 56-61

Huntingdon opp record 50-67

LC opp making playoffs 8

Huntinhdon opp making playoffs 8

LC Opp advancing to 2nd Rd  4

Hunt opp advancing to 2nd rd 4

So see it really isn’t like your schedule was so great either. Add in us playing cv next week and y’all play Mase...I’d say schedules are a wash.

18 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Was it really that much better though?

Lake County opp record 56-61

Huntingdon opp record 50-67

LC opp making playoffs 8

Huntinhdon opp making playoffs 8

LC Opp advancing to 2nd Rd  4

Hunt opp advancing to 2nd rd 4

So see it really isn’t like your schedule was so great either. Add in us playing cv next week and y’all play Mase...I’d say schedules are a wash.

And you just said what I have said all along, 

All that matters is next week!

are you trying to convince me, yourself, or someone else?

stay focused 

11 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

What happens if CV wins next week? If we play like we did tonight, I like our chances. Yes, I know Collinwood is not Huntingdon, but still like our chances. 

One thing that will happen, before the game even ends, there will be a shortage on straight jackets, from all the people losing their minds,

I bet there will be a lot of folks in huntingdon with insomnia this week cause the what if’s will be too much to bare

• CoachT locked this topic