Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

8 hours ago, Lurker said:

I agree. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. The play calling is the nature of the system. Depending on the execution and matchups, it works. No one talks about the defense either. The offense only had to score 1 point tonight to win. The personal fouls do make me want to pull my hair out though. 

The defense played lights out. I think they turned it up last night. Stayed in the Richland backfield.

8 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Ya'll still wanting to fire Swenson. That is sure what it sounded like on the other thread. The man wins 56 to 0 and the H Town faithful wants him fired. SMH.

No one said anything about wanting any coach fired. That’s ridiculous.

4 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Conerback10- " What's up everybody"

Shockernation- "At laaaast, My love has come along...My lonely days are over and life is like a song"

Thank goodness. Welcome back Lake Co’s man crush. And please let Guidance hold your jock strap for comfort. It’s embarrassing really. They think about you as much as the Mustangs. So obsessed they got the best horse they could find as a mascot....a donkey.

7 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Y’all Cornersville folk have every reason to be proud of your bunch, and I expect a fight. Don’t let CB10 climb on our statue this year and we will be alright.

That was the FB / LB er that graduated 

Edited by Chad02

11 minutes ago, Waker said:

Thank goodness. Welcome back Lake Co’s man crush. And please let Guidance hold your jock strap for comfort. It’s embarrassing really. They think about you as much as the Mustangs. So obsessed they got the best horse they could find as a mascot....a donkey.

These boards get fun when those two are in the same thread. Makes my nights at work go by pretty quick.

• Upvote 2

Who are the players to watch for Cornersville? Ensley QB and Lawton RB have been doing the heavy lifting for the Mustang offense lately with Pearson RB having several good runs. When Huntingdon does throw its 2-3 passes a game Pearson Belew and Baker are sure handed targets. Mustang defense may be the fastest they have had in a long time. 

• CoachT locked this topic