Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

11 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

And you just said what I have said all along, 

All that matters is next week!

are you trying to convince me, yourself, or someone else?

stay focused 

I’m just contradicting your grandiose statements with facts. I’m sure if I took the time to look at opponents opponents records we would see that in fact Huntingdon played a little better schedule than Lake County. Take into consideration that Milan would beat any of your opponents by double digits, and McEwen would beat any of your 1A opponents by double digits.  It really doesn’t matter it will get settled on the field.

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

I’m just contradicting your grandiose statements with facts. I’m sure if I took the time to look at opponents opponents records we would see that in fact Huntingdon played a little better schedule than Lake County. Take into consideration that Milan would beat any of your opponents by double digits, and McEwen would beat any of your 1A opponents by double digits.  It really doesn’t matter it will get settled on the field.

Gotta get past CV first......:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

No McEwen would not and no Milan would not. You are being a little crazy. I am not even going to get into why because it takes comparing scores and such. Look I get it you think Huntingdon is the greatest 1A team ever. You are a fan. That's understood. Keep winning and maybe we will get to see. This is a Huntingdon/ Cornersville thread and all your are worried about is Lake County. Rent Free in your head. It's kinda of sad.

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That’s a lie. We all know mustang posters can’t read. 

+1

4 hours ago, fullbackdive said:

I think most Stang fans would agree that our time down in 1A hasn’t been the best. Not a whole lot of luck in the playoffs, weak region competition during the regular season, long road trips, etc. However, one of the best takeaways has been the rivalry we have created with the Dawgs. Although they own us with a 2-0 record, they would be lying if they didn’t say they have both been knock out street brawls with both games coming down to the last few plays. Much respect from this Stang fan for the Cornersville Dawgs. One of the best environments I’ve ever been a part of in 2017. Ready for Round III!

Good post, same here with cv

• CoachT locked this topic