Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ok so apparently the Cornersville vs Huntingdung thread from last year was deleted as soon as someone pulled up examples of Huntingdung posters calling for Swenson to be fired. I call bull on that. No rules were broken. The deleting of that thread was in called for. Whoever did it that was not necessary. Discussion was taking place and no rules were being violated. 

I noticed that too. Woooooooowwww

7 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Croppy, I respect you and as another poster said love your honesty. Personal opinion though, if this is the most important game of the season for the kids and the coaches, their priorities are severely out of order. 

Mustang program, which lists the history of Huntingdon football in detail has senior players profiles. One question is what team do you want to beat most. 17 out of 18 seniors said Cornrersville

6 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I noticed that too. Woooooooowwww

Pitiful. People use profanity on here and threads don't get deleted and people that do it don’t  have any consequences. Yet there is supposed to be zero tolerance for that. But discussion within the rules takes place and it gets deleted. It’s a joke. 

• CoachT locked this topic