Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

Time for a last minute game prediction.. i believe, like most, thid game will start off slow as several Huntingdon games have this year. Maybe a defensive battle through the first half. IF cornersville turns the ball over, this game will end early. If they take care of it, mustangs wont pull away til the 3rd. And i expect the final to be somewhere around 35-13.

That being said, cornersville has the recipe for beating Huntingdon. That slow pace, grind it out game does not suit us terribly well. I expect the cornersville game plan to be run, run, run and control the ball. Keep it out of Huntingdon offense hands. On the defensive side, i expect to see them sell out on the run as most teams do. They will have to be fundamentally sound and cover their gaps or Huntingdon's blocking scheme and option offense will rip into them.

This will be a war, no doubt. It is personal for both sides.

Good luck to everyone and prayers for a good, clean game and everyone leaves healthy..

8 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Time for a last minute game prediction.. i believe, like most, thid game will start off slow as several Huntingdon games have this year. Maybe a defensive battle through the first half. IF cornersville turns the ball over, this game will end early. If they take care of it, mustangs wont pull away til the 3rd. And i expect the final to be somewhere around 35-13.

That being said, cornersville has the recipe for beating Huntingdon. That slow pace, grind it out game does not suit us terribly well. I expect the cornersville game plan to be run, run, run and control the ball. Keep it out of Huntingdon offense hands. On the defensive side, i expect to see them sell out on the run as most teams do. They will have to be fundamentally sound and cover their gaps or Huntingdon's blocking scheme and option offense will rip into them.

This will be a war, no doubt. It is personal for both sides.

Good luck to everyone and prayers for a good, clean game and everyone leaves healthy..

It will be a contest not a war. 

• CoachT locked this topic