Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

2 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

I bet you posted on Facebook tonight:

”Cornersville fans have no class! Tonight was long overdue!”

What’s your last name, Duane, so I can confirm?

I think they need the stang pic at least the corndogs as u call them beat yall at the magic carpet JS

1 hour ago, footballover said:

I feel dumber for reading this thread since CB10 joined the party. Enjoy basketball practice Monday. The Mustangs have 1 more tune up next week before the Clash Of The Titans back in Huntingdon on Black Friday. 

Dont sleep on Huntington it has been a few years shazammm 

9 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

I’ll bet he’s had multiple conversations over the last year where he’s told anyone who’d listen about “what he would have done..” if he had seen that guy riding the Huntington pony last year after the game.

To me that was just a kid being a kid, he didn't damage anything and he didn't hurt anyone.

However, he should apologize to his former teammates, because he contributed to the butt whooping they took last night.

You and Felicia are like cats following a laser pointer.  We just lead you around anywhere we want you to go. Once we get bored of playing we just turned the light off and ya'll are looking at each other wondering where did it go.

Edited by couchpotato

1 hour ago, couchpotato said:

To me that was just a kid being a kid, he didn't damage anything and he didn't hurt anyone.

However, he should apologize to his former teammates, because he contributed to the butt whooping they took last night.

You and Felicia are like cats following a laser pointer.  We just lead you around anywhere we want you to go. Once we get bored of playing we just turned the light off and ya'll are looking at each other wondering where did it go.

you sound like you sobered up some.

you should apologize for your racist comments and the ones that belittled the handicapped.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic