Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

1 minute ago, Jobres76 said:

11 Alex Hillard. Fastest guy on the team. Shouldn't be giving away info, but they will see on film. If he ever figures it out, he will be dangerous. Haven't seen many people run him down. KO return called back if I remember correctly. 

I think I made mention of him in that game thread.  Something along the lines he was small but was absolutely making his presence known.

39 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If that’s all you saw then I guess you need to look at the other 127 pages   I guess you missed the part that we put on this thread. 

It’s called denial, not one can admit they just plain run their coach down and out because the unbeatable mustanks got beat, 

those three play horsewackers got throwed away, bushescutter!! (Gabby Johnson)

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your absolutely right. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. I will make sure to let teddy know that I and what I post on these boards is completely responsible for the team’s performance on the field. SMH.... moron. 

And you work in the school system. You have got to be one of the most immature posters on here. People from Huntingdon don’t ever have anything but good thing to say about Milan on here until you get on here. Now come on back with one of your pathetic stupid immature remarks. 

1 minute ago, horse said:

And you work in the school system. You have got to be one of the most immature posters on here. People from Huntingdon don’t ever have anything but good thing to say about Milan on here until you get on here. Now come on back with one of your pathetic stupid immature remarks. 

Another example of a hostile fan expressing his anger which causes coach t posters to hold them accountable for statements and suggestions and outright lies, no fun in that

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

Another example of a hostile fan expressing his anger which causes coach t posters to hold them accountable for statements and suggestions and outright lies, no fun in that

No anger and what are you holding me accountable for? I tell you I posted something if I posted it. 

25 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

How was the Huntingdon Collinwood score only 35-0?

It was 35-0 at the half. Huntingdon doesn’t try to run up the score and usually take the starters out when the game is in hand. There are several times this season where the other team left starters in so they could score on our 3rd string. I don’t think beating a team by 60 is more impressive.

• Thanks 1

• CoachT locked this topic