Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

5 minutes ago, fan91 said:

I think the reason he wasn’t used much is because he couldn’t stay out of trouble. He actually quit school so I don’t think that’s why he left

I didn't want to bring it up as I'm very much against talking down on kids, but that's the impression I got as well. He spent more than one game on the sidelines in blue jeans (Not injured). 

As dynamic as he was, he couldn't seem to stay out of his own way off the field. 

2 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

I am sure they were thinking about a gold football trophy 12 years down the road when they were 4-5 years old. I coached youth football. They are more concerned with planes flying over and the choo-choo train. 

I bet you are fun to be around. Worse than a dang woman.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:10 PM, 1shot1kill said:

That may be all cornersville will score. I know regular season has 0 impact on playoffs but Richland up 21 on cville in regular season. Richland only got into their own territory a handful of times tonight and twice (I think) was due to penalties. In my opinion cornersville will go home with a big loss next Friday night. 

If I’m not mistaken, Richland had 18 carries for 13 yards and their total yards were 88 or 98. They had 4 first downs 2 of which were from penalties and only got in plus territory once and that was from penalties.

• Thanks 1

Richland was one of the worst teams I've seen this year and we have played some bad ones. Run game was non existent and when they passed they put the big kid back there and told him to throw it as far as he could. If the Corndogs had trouble with Richland it could get ugly quick Friday night. You gonna get 3 years worth of Mustang football Friday night! 

Edited by footballover

• CoachT locked this topic