Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

7 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Yeah i was there. He says you're worse than a woman and you say i really am. An impartial reader had to double check what you meant.. lighten up dude... enjoy your last week of football...

So tell me, what's it like with football ending before the championship game? It's been a couple years.

Breaking my own rule. Must stay away, must stay away.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

So tell me, what's it like with football ending before the championship game? It's been a couple years.

Breaking my own rule. Must stay away, must stay away.

Very, very disappointing.. let me tell you..

But then again, you can't tell me that your two years of relevance went to your head THAT much..

9 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Very, very disappointing.. let me tell you..

But then again, you can't tell me that your two years of relevance went to your head THAT much..

Nah. Been to the playoffs 4 straight years. Not bad after being an annual homecoming game to being the team everyone worried about.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:51 AM, sum1uno said:

Agree. I always like that WC bunch. Big loss with Rice leaving but I think they will get back to being a solid program again. Hard for a rural area to maintain that high level of play every year. Hope that program gets back on track soon

Coach Crews was Coach Rice's OC for a long time.  He scored the most points of any team on last year's tough Cornersville defense.  He is a great coach and I think he will get the WC team back to being a solid team.

46 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Off topic, and on a serious note for the Lake County folks; how was the duck hunting this past weekend on the lake? I may be off on my dates but wasn’t it early season?

Decent but being only lace open in two hundred miles ducks usually leave lake early, but more ducks here in November than a long time

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Nah. Been to the playoffs 4 straight years. Not bad after being an annual homecoming game to being the team everyone worried about.

Back to being the homecoming game? You want to harp on being the 1 in the and-1 on the magic carpet, but this year's team will be more known for being the 1 in 1-9. 

• CoachT locked this topic