Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

1 minute ago, 1shot1kill said:

That may be all cornersville will score. I know regular season has 0 impact on playoffs but Richland up 21 on cville in regular season. Richland only got into their own territory a handful of times tonight and twice (I think) was due to penalties. In my opinion cornersville will go home with a big loss next Friday night. 

No offense to Richland, but my thought is they were struck by the atmosphere,  the same way Cornersville was when they played Greenback in 17 in the state championship. Better believe the DAWGS are coming to play. We may lose, but we are coming. BTW, Richland was never up by 21, and the final was 41-21. So research before you post so you don't make yourself look bad.

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Ooo boy. This thread should be fun 

Just now, Guidance1812 said:

Get on them quick , they will fold like wet cardboard in a hurricane 

Naw we play a lot like the Bulldogs. Very physical,Cornersville knows that. I expect a hardnosed, hard hitting game. Mustangs may have a little advantage this year as our defense is go fast. All 11 of our defensive starters can really run. I'm feeling a few tremors over in Lake Co and it ain't the New Madrid fault.

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

Naw we play a lot like the Bulldogs. Very physical,Cornersville knows that. I expect a hardnosed, hard hitting game. Mustangs may have a little advantage this year as our defense is go fast. All 11 of our defensive starters can really run. I'm feeling a few tremors over in Lake Co and it ain't the New Madrid fault.

That’s a big negative...it’s called salivating and I truly mean that! 

5 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

No offense to Richland, but my thought is they were struck by the atmosphere,  the same way Cornersville was when they played Greenback in 17 in the state championship. Better believe the DAWGS are coming to play. We may lose, but we are coming. BTW, Richland was never up by 21, and the final was 41-21. So research before you post so you don't make yourself look bad.

Apologies, Richland put up 21 against Cornersville 

1 minute ago, 1shot1kill said:

Ask Milan if Huntingdon will fold when behind, I'll wait.

No one is talking about regular season, this is the playoffs, you have yet to prove otherwise 

every game is a new week and new season, 

seeing the same comments from the other thread like everyone saw In every close playoff game and your 3rd round exit (S) is like waving a white flag of surrender in the EXCUSES department.

come on, give your team a chance, we counting on you all

• CoachT locked this topic