Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

2 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I too am a  Mustank  hater but I will defend them in this...you say "When we were at equal strength",..  but they didn't fall off you did..They are almost always at this level.  You keep on living in the  past though.

Yeah, you are missing the whole point.

it is incredible that a little program like Cornersville holds a 2-1 lead over the mighty West Tennessee Paper Champions. This thread got 45 replies without me contributing more than 3 post before tonight. 

Want to guess why?

Because we own them. 

Mentally

Physically 

Internetlly (i made that one up)

Huntingdon is supposed to be good. They are the rich man.

Cornersville is supposed to be bad. They are the poor man.

Everyone loves the underdog.

Surely you and your $12.25 an hour can get behind the DAWGS.

4 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

I’ll bet he’s had multiple conversations over the last year where he’s told anyone who’d listen about “what he would have done..” if he had seen that guy riding the Huntington pony last year after the game.

Too bad he's not been around long enough to have seen the TC/Signal footage... he could just have showed that to them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

I’ll bet he’s had multiple conversations over the last year where he’s told anyone who’d listen about “what he would have done..” if he had seen that guy riding the Huntington pony last year after the game.

“hey... Rex... *ashes marbolo red*... Rex... dadgum, Rex... quit trying to lick the grates of our gas grill we brought up here.... listen to me, now... i bet ole boy didn’t get on that horse tonight!”

Now if that wasn’t the conversation verbatim, you can kill me dead right now. 

13 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Yeah, you are missing the whole point.

it is incredible that a little program like Cornersville holds a 2-1 lead over the mighty West Tennessee Paper Champions. This thread got 45 replies without me contributing more than 3 post before tonight. 

Want to guess why?

Because we own them. 

Mentally

Physically 

Internetlly (i made that one up)

Huntingdon is supposed to be good. They are the rich man.

Cornersville is supposed to be bad. They are the poor man.

Everyone loves the underdog.

Surely you and your $12.25 an hour can get behind the DAWGS.

Classic

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic