Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

24 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

And I just saw your last Facebook message. 

thanks, bro.

We had the honeymoon in Jamaica. Stayed at The Secrets Resort in Montego Bay. Great all inclusive resort and I highly recommend it.

You won’t believe this but our personal butler for the week, Patrick, was very curious about American football and how it all worked. We watched film of the last 2 Cornersville/Lake County game to get a good idea. I wanted to show him the violent, physical side of football at first to get his interest peaked. He was even more excited about how competitive and evenly matched both games were.

Then I flipped on the Cornersville/Huntingdon film for the last 2 years and he was confused. 

He said “Mr. cornerback10, how can a team so much more talented lose to a team like Cornersville?”

I laugh and I say “Patrick, hand me the marina sauce that I requested for my cheese sticks.”

Then I show him CoachT and I explain to him how it works and the premise behind it.

I give him the tablet that was provided with our room and let him scroll around, get familiar with how this website is laid out.

I’m eating the 5th of my 6 cheese sticks and Patrick says “Mr. cornerback10, i do not want to be rude but does couchpotato eat paint chips?”

I reply back with “Patrick, probably so, but who are we to judge? He probably is a manager at MapCo in Huntingdon so that is punishment enough!”

I laugh. Patrick laughs (probably because his livelihood depended on my tip). 

Definitely a top 5 moment for my week long stay in Montego Bay.

Edited by cornerback10

2 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

And I just saw your last Facebook message. 

thanks, bro.

We had the honeymoon in Jamaica. Stayed at The Secrets Resort in Montego Bay. Great all inclusive resort and I highly recommend it.

You won’t believe this but our personal butler for the week, Patrick, is was very curious about American football and how it all worked. We watched film of the last 2 Cornersville/Lake County game to get a good idea. I wanted to show him the violent, physical side of football at first to get his interest peaked. He was even more excited about how competitive and evenly matched both games were.

Then I flipped on the Cornersville/Huntingdon film for the last 2 years and he was confused. 

He said “Mr. cornerback10, how can a team so much more talented lose to a team like Cornersville?”

I laugh and I say “Patrick, hand me the marina sauce that I requested for my cheese sticks.”

Then I show him CoachT and I explain to him how it works and the premise behind it.

I give him the tablet that was provided with our room and let him scroll around, get familiar with how this website is laid out.

I’m eating the 5th of my 6 cheese sticks and Patrick says “Mr. cornerback10, i do not want to be rude but does couchpotato eat paint chips?”

I reply back with “Patrick, probably so, but who are we to judge? He probably is a manager at MapCo in Huntingdon so that is punishment enough!”

I laugh. Patrick laughs (probably because his livelihood depended on my tip). 

Definitely a top 5 moment for my week long stay in Montego Bay.

This right here though, :roflol:

54 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Yeah, you are missing the whole point.

it is incredible that a little program like Cornersville holds a 2-1 lead over the mighty West Tennessee Paper Champions. This thread got 45 replies without me contributing more than 3 post before tonight. 

Want to guess why?

Because we own them. 

Mentally

Physically 

Internetlly (i made that one up)

Huntingdon is supposed to be good. They are the rich man.

Cornersville is supposed to be bad. They are the poor man.

Everyone loves the underdog.

Surely you and your $12.25 an hour can get behind the DAWGS.

LOL  You own nothing and Huntingdon is  dump I would quite literally rather live in any other  town in the county..lol @ the rich

• CoachT locked this topic