Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

19 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

you sound like you sobered up some.

you should apologize for your racist comments and the ones that belittled the handicapped.

Saying something about special needs I have a problem with and he should apologize. but shoe shining  has nothing to do with race. 

Edited by horse

8 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

I do apologize for using the special needs term.  I honestly did not know it applied to you.

3rd time recommitting yourself to saying something ignorant and insensitive by using very unfortunate scenarios in an attempt to elevate yourself..

you don’t even understand how bad this makes you look.

sad.

19 minutes ago, horse said:

Saying something about special needs I have a problem with and he should apologize. but shoe shining  has nothing to do with race. 

he knows exactly what he meant when he said that.

he just didn’t think he’d be called out for it.

you’ll notice that he’s doubled and now triple downed on the special needs jokes, but he hasn’t gone back to the despicable shoe-shine comment.

he has no real qualms about mocking those with deficiencies but he dropped the racist dog-whistle comments immediately after he was called out on it.

he’s revealed himself as a coward on multiple levels.

5 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

3rd time recommitting yourself to saying something ignorant and insensitive by using very unfortunate scenarios in an attempt to elevate yourself..

you don’t even understand how bad this makes you look.

sad.

Seriously, on a message board you want to talk about how something makes you look?  That is priceless. LMAO

It is still like the pot calling the kettle black.  You went there first Einstein. 

7 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

you’ll notice that he’s doubled and now triple downed on the special needs jokes, but he hasn’t gone back to the despicable shoe-shine comment.

he has no real qualms about mocking those with deficiencies but he dropped the racist dog-whistle comments immediately after he was called out on it.

Anybody that makes fun of a special needs person is a coward. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

And you continue to show yourself as unintelligent.

Go back and follow along with the conversation.  You dropped the racist comment first.

5 minutes ago, horse said:

Anybody that makes fun of a special needs person is a coward. 

Do you seriously think I was making fun of a special needs person?

If i was, it had to be snowflake because that is who it was directed at.

But if you look back, I did apologize to snowflake.

Edited by couchpotato

I was hoping to get on here this morning to read some talk about the game last night, but in return I’ve lowered my IQ by at least 50 points. 

The Stangs got off to a hot start and never looked back. Looked extremely quick on defense, and offense seemed to be clicking on all cylinders. Cornersville will be a force in a year or two. We will be pretty much in that exact same spot next year. 

• Like 1

Just now, couchpotato said:

And you continue to show yourself as unintelligent.

Go back and follow along with the conversation.  You dropped the racist comment first.

very interesting move, you are now using a famous nazi propaganda tactic.

“Accuse your enemy of the crimes you are guilty of.”

Josef goebbells would be proud.

• CoachT locked this topic