Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

4 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

I was hoping to get on here this morning to read some talk about the game last night, but in return I’ve lowered my IQ by at least 50 points. 

The Stangs got off to a hot start and never looked back. Looked extremely quick on defense, and offense seemed to be clicking on all cylinders. Cornersville will be a force in a year or two. We will be pretty much in that exact same spot next year. 

Huntington is tough no doubt, a careful observer can plainly see the well is not dry in cornersville, best of luck next week 

11 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Do you seriously think I was making fun of a special needs person?

If i was, it had to be snowflake because that is who it was directed at.

But if you look back, I did apologize to snowflake.

Trying to be funny calling someone special needs is making fun of special needs people. 

1 minute ago, horse said:

Trying to be funny calling someone special needs is making fun of special needs people. 

Well then I apologize if it offended you.  

Which term would you suggest?  stupid, ignorant, birdbrained, mindless, moronic, 

Pick which one you prefer or provide a substitute that you endorse and I will gladly use it the next time.

11 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

very interesting move, you are now using a famous nazi propaganda tactic.

“Accuse your enemy of the crimes you are guilty of.”

Josef goebbells would be proud.

I do apologize to everyone that was looking for football conversation on this thread.  I am having entirely too much fun messing with the dynamic duo of snowflake and Felicia.  

4 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Well then I apologize if it offended you.  

Which term would you suggest?  stupid, ignorant, birdbrained, mindless, moronic, 

Pick which one you prefer or provide a substitute that you endorse and I will gladly use it the next time.

I believe they all fit you. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Alot of Football talk over here this morning..................:popcorneater:

Yeah, I stir the pot a time or two a year then I go back to work and let the kids play.

But I do want it known, I did not start any smack talk this week.  I just commented to other comments.

Edited by couchpotato

3 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

I do apologize to everyone that was looking for football conversation on this thread.  I am having entirely too much fun messing with the dynamic duo of snowflake and Felicia.  

Let it go dude. Seriously. 

This thread should die. Cornersville is done for the year. Huntingdon folks are over at the Round 3 thread. Leave the trolls to compare wit in here.

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

Let it go dude. Seriously. 

This thread should die. Cornersville is done for the year. Huntingdon folks are over at the Round 3 thread. Leave the trolls to compare wit in here.

Yeah, I let myself have too much fun.  It is a problem I have but the first step to treatment is realizing you have a problem.

I seriously have to stop laughing sometimes just to post on here.  

• CoachT locked this topic