East Nashville at Pearl Cohn

EastNasty

3 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

wait... is East Nashville a good team? I'm confused.

They str8 hammer. They probably have the most D1 talent in the midstate maybe besides ravenwood. Heck they barely have kids under 6ft. They can beat a lot of teams out of district but a few teams in the area has there number. I seen AE and and I think EN could put at least 40 up on them. That's the only  Comparison I can think off back your way.

57 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

They str8 hammer. They probably have the most D1 talent in the midstate maybe besides ravenwood. Heck they barely have kids under 6ft. They can beat a lot of teams out of district but a few teams in the area has there number. I seen AE and and I think EN could put at least 40 up on them. That's the only  Comparison I can think off back your way.

Totally agree!  One of the most talented teams in metro....but as proven every year, coaching can hinder programs...

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Thanks for the info. Look forward to hearing the score of your'lls game Friday night. I may try to dig up some film. You have me a little interested in EN now.