East Nashville at Pearl Cohn

EastNasty

18 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Lil East has never been past the 2nd round of the playoffs. So do you really want to go there?

Look little guy im not going back and forth with you. I already said what I said. If yall turkeys do make it past us twice "Which I dont think will happen with this team" yall will lose to Giles or Stratford. Changing your defense around for the playoffs won't save you.

45 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Look little guy im not going back and forth with you. I already said what I said. If yall turkeys do make it past us twice "Which I dont think will happen with this team" yall will lose to Giles or Stratford. Changing your defense around for the playoffs won't save you.

First off you can't go back and forth me about coaching staffs. Everyone on here knows our staff is just better! Difference between our staff and y'all is, our staff prepare for each team they play. Unlike lil east staff just out there with no clue of what's going on with their opponents!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastNasty said:

If yall turkeys do make it past us twice "Which I dont think will happen with this team

You been saying this for years now, and haven't came close to beating us! Just the last 3 seasons alone, PC has put up 140 points to just lil east 14. I just don't understand why you keep talking about lil east to PC fans. Its clear that (lil east literature) isn't on the same level as Pearl Cohn!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

ENasty just stop already. Im an East fan and I wish you would just stop. Saying things like 6 time city champs and only a silver ball is just silly. You do realize there is a huge difference between winning a freshman metro city championship than winning a varsity state championship right? You do realize changing a defense that will give you an advantage over your opponent is actually a smart thing to do right? Did EN not stack the box against Stratford? Smart thing to do even though it was not executed with maximum effort. ENasty hold true to your own motto. Respect all Fear none. You have continuously been disrespectful towards PC. How's that working for you? 

I'm pulling for EN in this game. Would love to see the eagles win the second game against PC. EN better pull out all the stunts and try their best to win each play. I think PC tries to set the tone early. If EN doesn't respond it might get ugly. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You been saying this for years now, and haven't came close to beating us! Just the last 3 seasons alone, PC has put up 140 points to just lil east 14. I just don't understand why you keep talking about lil east to PC fans. Its clear that (lil east literature) isn't on the same level as Pearl Cohn!!!

Like I said you open your mouth about East then I'm going to speak up. Cool yall scored 140-14 and still haven't won a gold ball. Yall are proud to be the CHAMPS OF METRO. Who really cares about that BUT yall? 

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

ENasty just stop already. Im an East fan and I wish you would just stop. Saying things like 6 time city champs and only a silver ball is just silly. You do realize there is a huge difference between winning a freshman metro city championship than winning a varsity state championship right? You do realize changing a defense that will give you an advantage over your opponent is actually a smart thing to do right? Did EN not stack the box against Stratford? Smart thing to do even though it was not executed with maximum effort. ENasty hold true to your own motto. Respect all Fear none. You have continuously been disrespectful towards PC. How's that working for you? 

I'm pulling for EN in this game. Would love to see the eagles win the second game against PC. EN better pull out all the stunts and try their best to win each play. I think PC tries to set the tone early. If EN doesn't respond it might get ugly. 

I understand the difference but when you supposedly have the best talent in Metro Nashville schools and your not doing nothing  what does it speak about your coaches? I'm not gone sit on here a let them talk about ours.  Just like the Stratford coach running his mouth saying we have Tshirts and Shorts kids. Friday is going to tell a lot and I can't wait until it gets here. We aint got nothing to lose. I respect them but they ain't hitting on nothing. It's cold outside #WarmWeatherBoys

2 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

First off you can't go back and forth me about coaching staffs. Everyone on here knows our staff is just better! Difference between our staff and y'all is, our staff prepare for each team they play. Unlike lil east staff just out there with no clue of what's going on with their opponents!!!

Like Stratford?

EastNasty go back and look at your signature before someone called you out on it. It said city and state champs. You do care. 

Now make sure the kids are focused. Make sure the coaches are focused. I know BW is but make sure the assistants are too. Make sure each player knows his responsibilities on each play. Make sure each knows to give that maximum effort on each and every play. Make sure everyone is ready and prepared. Good luck to both teams. Hope both come out healthy and the winner gets to Cookeville.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Like I said you open your mouth about East then I'm going to speak up. Cool yall scored 140-14 and still haven't won a gold ball. Yall are proud to be the CHAMPS OF METRO. Who really cares about that BUT yall? 

Three of them freshman champs teams are currently on our roster now. Year in and year out we play hardest non region schedule of anyone in metro if not whole state. So it's not about metro to us, its about winning state and every game on our schedule. We are 11-0 this year it's no fluke this team just different this year, the focus, the preparation, these kids did in summer is paying off big time. Hears bad news for everyone else its only 6 seniors on this team so next year will be great also!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

10 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Only 3 players off them freshman champs teams are currently on our roster now. Year in and year out we play hardest non region schedule of anyone in metro if not whole state. So it's not about metro to us, its about winning state and every game on our schedule. We are 11-0 this year it's no fluke this team just different this year, the focus, the preparation, these kids did in summer is paying off big time. Hears bad news for everyone else its only 4 seniors on this team so next year will be great also!!!

Congratulations