Bledsoe travels to Watertown - Round 2

Grizzly478

Just think the Watertown defense is too good to give up a lot of points. Water town 35-7. Then another rematch from next year IMO the best atmosphere in the state in a rival game. TC vs H2O. As TC fan I rather play H20 for that atmosphere. TC has so many people in stands last year in a playoff game that the TC band had to stand up. Plus we gotta have the rematch to even the score up or just to have the chance to even the score up. Good luck Watertown takes care of business and hopefully TC does to so we can go at it again.

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

Just think the Watertown defense is too good to give up a lot of points. Water town 35-7. Then another rematch from next year IMO the best atmosphere in the state in a rival game. TC vs H2O. As TC fan I rather play H20 for that atmosphere. TC has so many people in stands last year in a playoff game that the TC band had to stand up. Plus we gotta have the rematch to even the score up or just to have the chance to even the score up. Good luck Watertown takes care of business and hopefully TC does to so we can go at it again.

It should be a pretty good game in the first half, but Bledsoe isn’t very deep. Watertown will probably pull away late. But the Rogers kind will do all he can to keep them in it. He it a player, he punished ER, I think they were tired of getting ran over by him, he had 193 rushing yards and 60 receiving yards. But 35-14 Watertown.

will there be anyway to watch or listen to the game?

7 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

It should be a pretty good game in the first half, but Bledsoe isn’t very deep. Watertown will probably pull away late. But the Rogers kind will do all he can to keep them in it. He it a player, he punished ER, I think they were tired of getting ran over by him, he had 193 rushing yards and 60 receiving yards. But 35-14 Watertown.

NFHS network.

27 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

ER defense I'm was horrible this year. I don't think the kid will have that much success running against H2O defense.

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I agree... We better have our heads on or it could get scary. I still think we have to many athletes and win, but it definitely could be closer than I’m comfortable with!

Bledsoe will try to control the clock by running the ball. The 1st half I believe will tell how this game goes. If it’s like last year and Watertown gets out to a huge lead it’s almost impossible to dig yourself out of that hole with offense Bledsoe runs. 

15 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Bledsoe will try to control the clock by running the ball. The 1st half I believe will tell how this game goes. If it’s like last year and Watertown gets out to a huge lead it’s almost impossible to dig yourself out of that hole with offense Bledsoe runs. 

Yeah I remember last year well.. We sat on you guys bleachers and y’all had a lady fan who was INTENSE. She was never vulgar but she let y’all’s kids, our kids, refs and both  coaches have it during the game.. I enjoyed watching her as much as I loved watching the game!

But back to the game... I expect this year will be a little more competitive than last! You guys really do make me nervous.. this is no give me game and I hope our boys realize it early and take care of business. 

Edited by H2Oman