Red Bank at Upperman

crow6424

Don't know what happened to Red Bank this year. Lots of athletes, but just not playing well on offense. In my opinion, offensive play calling is very predictable and has not been very good. With their athletes, they have been playing well on defense, but in the second half, Loudon and Coach Harig showed how smart offenses can overcome Red Bank's athletic ability.

I don't know anything about Upperman, but it looks like they have played a tougher schedule and have more quality wins. I'd say Upperman should be favored, but you just never know what this Red Bank team might do.  Should be a good game.

GO LIONS ! ! !

On 11/9/2019 at 8:03 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Someone will come back with, oh thats against the second and third team? If so, then that just shows and big drop off in talent,  or the lack of depth.

Games have different flows which makes it hard to compare.  In the Squatch game, UHS sailed a snap over the punter's head that was downed inside the one.  Hard to put that one totally on the D.  Other scores did come against reserves. Last week's game was more an indication of the other posters point of comparing last and this year.  SM had scored at least 35 points in half their games this year.  They didn't have 35 yards in Friday nights game (27 yds total O).  They did not cross the 50 until the 4th qtr.  They got to the 49 on an Upperman penalty and that drive ended with a TO on downs on their own 34.  There was at least one other game where the opponent only crossed midfield once.  Now I don't know the details, but SM did score on RB and L.  If those scores came on offense. then by your logic above, that would indicate a problem with talent or depth on those teams.  I don't think either of those would be totally true.  Now none of this means squat come Friday night, but I too believe, although it may not be backed up statistically, that Upperman is better on D this year.

2 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

Don't know what happened to Red Bank this year. Lots of athletes, but just not playing well on offense. In my opinion, offensive play calling is very predictable and has not been very good. With their athletes, they have been playing well on defense, but in the second half, Loudon and Coach Harig showed how smart offenses can overcome Red Bank's athletic ability.

I don't know anything about Upperman, but it looks like they have played a tougher schedule and have more quality wins. I'd say Upperman should be favored, but you just never know what this Red Bank team might do.  Should be a good game.

GO LIONS ! ! !

typical chattanooga area FB Troll......overated in the big pic.....breakdown the last 20 years of Gold ball dancers or winners....

.....and Suk Creeks new favorite fan thinks its been the cats meow

Booger just sayin :shock:

Edited by Booger

hatter b weary of runnin them chops bout what Baxter done previous year in the playoffs.....everyone nose how that usualyl works out the year after a Baxter fan run them chops bout a post season win.......usually get routed the next couple times by bout 100 to 3.......better take that Loudon win & b humble bout it...

.....and Hatter ant even got past RB yet

Booger just sayin:shock:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

hatter b weary of runnin them chops bout what Baxter done previous year in the playoffs.....everyone nose how that usualyl works out the year after a Baxter fan run them chops bout a post season win.......usually get routed the next couple times by bout 100 to 3.......better take that Loudon win be... humble bout it...

.....and Hatter ant even got past RB yet

Booger just sayin:shock:

Oh, it's coming! Us GOONS got some good stuff for lil sadhatter!:thumb:

29 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Oh, it's coming! Us GOONS got some good stuff for lil sadhatter!:thumb:

Booger thinkin it ant no given u Goons goin to get to run Hatter off the playground......But Booger thinkin edge goes to Baxter bairly......without question Booger thinkin the Baxter/Red Bank is a toss-up...and Loudon thumps SC this week for a toss-up game gainst Baxter or a repeat RB that Booger thinks Loudon wins again.....

....no doubt bout it.....whoever it is gotta come to Cobb Field & The Goons Den......not sumthin whoevers drivin Hatter to Aluminum City is gonna enjoy

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger thinkin it ant no given u Goons goin to get to run Hatter off the playground......But Booger thinkin edge goes to Baxter bairly......without question Booger thinkin the Baxter/Red Bank is a toss-up...and Loudon thumps SC this week for a toss-up game gainst Baxter or a repeat RB that Booger thinks Loudon wins again.....

....no doubt bout it.....whoever it is gotta come to Cobb Field & The Goons Den......not sumthin whoevers drivin Hatter to Aluminum City is gonna enjoy

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Ima be honest bro. I dont understand what your saying half the time. But what you and the poon squad need to learn what you accomplished against a different coach ammounts to a hill of beans against this one. Different offense. Different defense. Different mentality. I imagine you dont fare so well anymore with the other privates cuz you spend alot of time crowing in here. 

• Upvote 1