Red Bank at Upperman

crow6424

3 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

....if hatty does like last year.....she'll appear in a couple of months talking about the game as a moral victory cause red bank did not beat the bees.....the bees beat themselves and spotted RB 14 points.  So, Upperman really won by 7 points. And, the Lion's QB pitched the ball to the running back, and that's a trick play.B)

True!!!:lol:

• Like 2

Best team won tonight. Upperman made it interesting at the end but too many mistakes early on. Now Loudon and Red Bank get to play each other again to see who’s going to be the sacrificial lamb in 2 weeks!  It’s time to hit the hardwood here in the UpperCumberland!  I’ll wait for the Alcoa/Covington rematch in Cookeville. I’m predicting PC gets beat in the semis again. Alcoa can go ahead and clear out a little more space for another Gold ball!

Edited by UCSportsFan

On 11/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, MadHatter1 said:

You hoping Loudon doesnt have to play the Bees again huh? Dont blame ya after what happened last time. Game will be nowhere near that close the U going to put the clamps on them. 

On 11/13/2019 at 6:31 PM, Booger said:

hatter b weary of runnin them chops bout what Baxter done previous year in the playoffs.....everyone nose how that usualyl works out the year after a Baxter fan run them chops bout a post season win.......usually get routed the next couple times by bout 100 to 3.......better take that Loudon win & b humble bout it...

.....and Hatter ant even got past RB yet

Booger just sayin:shock:

:lol:.....just sayin:thumb:

Good game bees. Red bank had a great game plan. And just like our previous loss there is no excuse ever for putting the ball on the ground. But this one plain and simple Red Bank was the better team. Bigger stronger faster and it showed. Bees had some deficiencies they were able to hide all season but Red Bank attacked them all night. All in all not a bad season for what was supposed to be a down year and we were supposed to finish 2nd or 3rd in our own region. Im not going to take your troll bait because your just miserable humans that enjoy others grief. Karma will catch up to you tho. We will be back next season. You cant shame me. Or ridicule me. Or troll me to death. Black and Gold dont run and hide. But for now we are done.  And as always we are coming to kick that a** Alcoa. You just got off the hook this time.

7 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Good game bees. Red bank had a great game plan. And just like our previous loss there is no excuse ever for putting the ball on the ground. But this one plain and simple Red Bank was the better team. Bigger stronger faster and it showed. Bees had some deficiencies they were able to hide all season but Red Bank attacked them all night. All in all not a bad season for what was supposed to be a down year and we were supposed to finish 2nd or 3rd in our own region. Im not going to take your troll bait because your just miserable humans that enjoy others grief. Karma will catch up to you tho. We will be back next season. You cant shame me. Or ridicule me. Or troll me to death. Black and Gold dont run and hide. But for now we are done.  And as always we are coming to kick that a** Alcoa. You just got off the hook this time.

18 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

You cant shame me. Or ridicule me. Or troll me to death. Black and Gold dont run and hide. But for now we are done.  And as always we are coming to kick that a** Alcoa. You just got off the hook this time.

Ha! You need to crawl back under the porch lil yappy hatter! 

This years Alcoa team would beat the bees worst than the 2013 team. You think 75-18 was beat down......there would be no way they score 18 points against this years defense :thumb:

You think you got something next year?! Let me help you out, Alcoa returns about 95% of the starters next year....and lose only one on this defense.  So, bark all you want, you'll just find yourself being GOONED again!:lol:

5 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

OMG!  seriously a down year?  Everybody picked Upperman and all the Upperman people were talking rematch with Alcoa.  Region 4 was weak this year period,  I thought Sequatchie would be better, but they were worse than last year.  Smith was the only improving team.  I will say this in Upperman's defense.  You got the best team in Region 3 this week.  Loudon was not impressive when I saw them. I think Red Bank wins the rematch.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, dragonrider said:

OMG!  seriously a down year?  Everybody picked Upperman and all the Upperman people were talking rematch with Alcoa.  Region 4 was weak this year period,  I thought Sequatchie would be better, but they were worse than last year.  Smith was the only improving team.  I will say this in Upperman's defense.  You got the best team in Region 3 this week.  Loudon was not impressive when I saw them. I think Red Bank wins the rematch.

I think Loudon rolls. Red Bank is a good team but exploited Upperman’s glaring weakness at DB. They ran simple routes but were wide open all night. Loudon will be able to cover that and win the game. Our region was weaker than normal but will be competitive next year. Upperman returns a ton of talent. Will be hard to replace our Mr football nominee QB but I guarantee we will be a good team again next year.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:20 AM, MadHatter1 said:

Not sure if there were many out there picking Upperman any worse than first.

• Upvote 2

On 11/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, dragonrider said:

I'm sorry for bringing this post back up, but my Redskins fans think you missed badly on this prediction