DeKalb County @ Marshall County

Lead

I hope I am wrong but I think Marshall County is 2-3 touchdowns better than DeKalb on paper. Fortunately games aren't played on paper. Looking at schedules the big take away for me is Marshall County beat Nolensville 30-14. Nolensville beat Watertown 32-14 and Watertown beat DeKalb 42-20. I do think DeKalb is playing their best ball of the season and both teams are 1-0 where it counts.

4 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Dekalb by 6

Please pass that stuff my way, I want to try some of it!!! Haha.. MC wins and advances to the 3rd round.. you know that round that’s after you win a second round game Dekalb.. I know it’s hard to believe it’s not just basketball season time for everyone like it is every year for you guys by this time next week. But MC will help y’all get back to your regular annually schedule... Y’all have nothing to be ashamed of though, y’all already did something this year that only had been done 3 times in the schools entire football history, won a playoff game.. that’s got to help the mood at that end of year banquet and keep everyone bought in with the direction the programs headed right?  Now don’t be mad at me and act like I’m the one responsible for the very average program y’all have. Take that angry fuel and put it to use looking  at why y’all have never been past this coming weekend and finding the solution.. And like I just posted in the Dekalb vs Tully thread, Yes I was wrong and I’ll eat my crow deep fried with my adult beverages while watching college football on this gorgeous day in great ol middle TN today ;)