Commandos welcome the Blaze for round 2

Blaze45

43 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Thoughts on this game and how it will play out? Blaze seem to be clicking on all phases of the game. Still not very disciplined at  times.

After seeing us tonight totally dominate Wilson Central.....our penalties kept it from being 50-0......and seeing Cookeville lead Hendersonville ...I think we are the prohibitive favorite and like I have said all along.....we will be advancing to the third round possibly at Oakland if they can handle a determined Mt. Juliet squad....

the Blaze are trending up for sure!  

did Oakland peak early?  Guy covering game on twitter said there win was ugly tonight?  What’s that about....we need them to play bad a little to give us a chance! 

13 minutes ago, BigGameHunter said:

After seeing us tonight totally dominate Wilson Central.....our penalties kept it from being 50-0......and seeing Cookeville lead Hendersonville ...I think we are the prohibitive favorite and like I have said all along.....we will be advancing to the third round possibly at Oakland if they can handle a determined Mt. Juliet squad....

did Oakland peak early?  Guy covering game on twitter said there win was ugly tonight?  What’s that about....we need them to play bad a little to give us a chance! 

Your reading way too much into a game. Name of the game is survive and advance. Hendersonville has a better chance of beating Blackman than MJ does of beating Oakland

18 hours ago, BigGameHunter said:

I didn't see us truly dominate the game last night. We played well, but way too many mistakes. 160 yards in penalties is just not acceptable in bigger games. I think we will play a good Hendersonville team but I like our chances and think we have done our homework on them and if we execute should do well. 

On 11/8/2019 at 11:25 PM, BigGameHunter said:

Did Oakland peak early???? The answer is absolutely not. They have yet to hit on all cylinders offensively in any game. When they do.... you had better get off the tracks.

Man, you have an eternal optimism for Blackman - and pessimism for Oakland.

And just btw.... Wilson ain't very good.

1 hour ago, 422PT said:

Did Oakland peak early???? The answer is absolutely not. They have yet to hit on all cylinders offensively in any game. When they do.... you had better get off the tracks.

Man, you have an eternal optimism for Blackman - and pessimism for Oakland.

And just btw.... Wilson ain't very good.

Wilson not that great...beat Lebanon was their best win...

Blaze still trending up....Defense is pile driving people...Murphy is a DAWG!!  glad to see TSSAA recognize him....about time someone did!

WE ARE!

29 minutes ago, BigGameHunter said:

Blaze still trending up....Defense is pile driving people...Murphy is a DAWG!!  glad to see TSSAA recognize him....about time someone did!

WE ARE!

Technically it's the voters that recognized, TSSAA just hands out the hardware

41 minutes ago, BigGameHunter said:

WE ARE!

Not sure Blackman can stop Hendersonville..... would love to see y'all make it back to Oakland - 

Just don't think it will happen.

Murphy is good no doubt - I like him. Old school & down hill & will hit you square in the mouth - But it takes 11 to stop a good option team..... and 24 points won't be enough to beat Hendersonville like it was Willy Central.