McEwen Vs Huntland Round 2

Orangecountry

3 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

Mcewen does a good job keeping the other teams offence off the field. They keep the clock rolling. Their secondary is pretty fast. They have around 30 interceptions this year

That football is going to be veryyy cold and like a brick, I've heard McEwen runs a lot of triple option. Could see footballs hitting the ground that are normally routine pitches if that's the case.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:49 AM, Tnfootball84 said:

On 11/10/2019 at 10:13 AM, Tnfootball84 said:

He had 104 on mt pleasant and 120 on cornersville. I think he ended regular season with right at 1000 rushing yards.

Mcewen has struggled with the powerful fast backs most of the year but the head coach stepped back about 3 games ago and let a new you guy call the defense and these kids are responding to his intensity.   Should be an interesting game 

On 11/12/2019 at 1:36 PM, Orangecountry said:

I sure would have though with a mastermind calling plays and all that speed they could have put up more points A game. Especially MP. I’m surprised y’all didn’t score 100 on Bruceton. 

Two fumbles into the endzone by Huntland along with other mistakes early and pulling off the gas in the 4th is why it was only 28-0

15 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

That happens sometimes when one person gets 80% of the carries. Teams start keying on that player and they get him a lot even when they don’t have the ball. 

From the games I've seen the only player getting the ball 80% of the time is the starting QB, the ball carries have been split up pretty evenly.