Round 2: West Carroll at Middle College

10 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Deflect all you want but I spoke the truth   and you know it. 

He lives in Camden ever ask yourself why he would make that drive for 4 years if he intended to stay at WC?  Other reasons better pay with less responsibilities.  a large community ran  support system with even more money for assistants equipment  so on and so forth  . A larger student body from which to get players.    They same reasons your last HC left and went to be an assistant for Coach Ward at Crockett. 

If we or any other school with half our resources called he will leave smoke in his wake he will be gone that fast. He loves coaching and the kids he coaches  but the system is letting him down and broken promises only go so far

. Like I said get the man some help right now he is low hanging fruit and some lucky community will come along and snatch him up.

The man will make his own decisions and I'll respect it.  Sorry to tell Camden but they're a another step themselves, whoever y'all hire whenever you run Blow out of town will be in the same.position. If they can string together some winning seasons they'll be looking to move on to better opportunities too. Just the nature of the beast.