Round 2: West Carroll at Middle College

On 11/10/2019 at 9:54 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

The Waverly Coach isn’t going anywhere, then again, he left Whitwell after 2 years a State Championship.  He might leave if the well runs dry, never know.  

Nah  he has one thing tying him down in Waverly.  His Mother in Law isnt healthy.Bless him for moving to help take care of her.   I dont have much nice to say about Waverly but he gets a tip of the cap from me.

On 11/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

The man will make his own decisions and I'll respect it.  Sorry to tell Camden but they're a another step themselves, whoever y'all hire whenever you run Blow out of town will be in the same.position. If they can string together some winning seasons they'll be looking to move on to better opportunities too. Just the nature of the beast. 

Both our  last 3 coaches lasted 9 years but We will find out.  Coach Blow resigned today.I personally like the man and think he is a fine coach his x/os are great. He was only lacking in one huge area. He couldn't get the really good athletes out of the halls the last 6 years and it showed.  Too small a school to let any good ones get away.   I wish him and his family the best as they are staying in the school system at their current jobs.   I wont be shocked if the new coach comes from his staff but I really think Coach Wolfe will be back.