South Greene @ Meigs County - Rd 2

MarsBlackmon

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You keep throwing extra stuff in there. Trophies etc. Were only into moving forward trust me on that. What do you predict the half time score to be honestly... I'll let you go first.

if weve played the way we can and have put ourself in a good spot then it will be a one score game at the half. 21-14 or 14-7 either way gives us a good chance at the end of the game.

1 hour ago, sgrebelyell said:

i think were 10-1 for a reason and that reason is the o and d lines. we are MUCH bigger than miegs and thats an advantage. if we dont turn the ball over we will be able to run it on miegs d. im not gonna guarentee a win but i guarentee south greene is a lot better than you think they are and this will be a close game the rebels have a very good chance of winning.

I agree, they have a chance, according to the big ones contest, they have a 11.1% chance of winning. :roflol:

lol I had to 

14 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

if weve played the way we can and have put ourself in a good spot then it will be a one score game at the half. 21-14 or 14-7 either way gives us a good chance at the end of the game.

Truth is I know your confident and in a respectful way you really are. In turn you think I'm arrogant which may be the case if i thought we had equal teams man. I just dont think we do. I promise you win or lose if you make this a close game I'll give you and your team the respect they deserve from me I promise you that. I just honestly believe we are on another level compared to your team. I hope you dont disappear after this week or today and at the very least give us props if we win handily.

20 minutes ago, sgrebelyell said:

You may be correct in that, but considering our defense is built to stop the run if you score 14 you will have had a good day. You score 20 and you will have a chance to beat us. Just like the other 2 teams we split with. Are you gonna make it to the game?

39 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I didn’t think we could beat them. I was thinking worse. SG could be in for a long night. 

Greenback beat the team we are playing Friday night 50-0.  Meigs beat Greenback.  Its just a whole different level of ball when you talk about Greenback, Meigs, and South Pitt.  South Greene will have to prove me wrong. 

33 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Greenback beat the team we are playing Friday night 50-0.  Meigs beat Greenback.  Its just a whole different level of ball when you talk about Greenback, Meigs, and South Pitt.  South Greene will have to prove me wrong. 

The team you played Fri we scored the first 3 plays and called the varsity off after 1 and 1/2.OS was a mercy first half if it could have been,first play of second half made it 42 to 0.But remember it wasnt revenge for the bird they shot our coaches last year IT WAS A RECKONING!If the ground is good we have one of the most explosive offenses i have seen in 1A. South Pitt is same way but more balanced.Meigs D is sound against the run but we put 389 yards thru air but we hadnt found any sort of a run game when we played them but had lead at half after spotting 13.Those 2 first losses set our season on this path.We can run now but still not to MY liking but im not the coach im just an old lineman and my liking dont count!

Edited by orngnblk