South Greene @ Meigs County - Rd 2

MarsBlackmon

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The team you played Fri we scored the first 3 plays and called the varsity off after 1 and 1/2.OS was a mercy first half if it could have been,first play of second half made it 42 to 0.But remember it wasnt revenge for the bird they shot our coaches last year IT WAS A RECKONING!If the ground is good we have one of the most explosive offenses i have seen in 1A. South Pitt is same way but more balanced.Meigs D is sound against the run but we put 389 yards thru air but we hadnt found any sort of a run game when we played them but had lead at half after spotting 13.Those 2 first losses set our season on this path.We can run now but still not to MY liking but im not the coach im just an old lineman and my liking dont count!

There will be some good football in carter county for sure.  Oneida and Hampton.  Cland and OZ.  Take your pic.  I think we take OZ to the wire.  Oneida and htown's defenses will shine in their matchup.  It won't get interesting for you until the semis.  If we so happen to beat OZ,  then it might be a "slippery" slope for you in the quarters :lol:

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

There will be some good football in carter county for sure.  Oneida and Hampton.  Cland and OZ.  Take your pic.  I think we take OZ to the wire.  Oneida and htown's defenses will shine in their matchup.  It won't get interesting for you until the semis.  If we so happen to beat OZ,  then it might be a "slippery" slope for you in the quarters :lol:

Coalfield,coalfield,Coalfield!:shock:

Yes there will be two fine games within 15 miles!

Edited by orngnblk

It’s cold in Decatur this morning. Going to be cool Friday night. Hope S Greene bring big loud crowd. There’ll be plenty of hot chocolate, coffee and maybe even some of that good hot cider.  Don’t worry they'll even  fill your thermos for you. Spend your $, enjoy the game and then get ready for basketball. It’ll be warm in your gym. I’ve been there whew what a place. 

1 hour ago, Turu said:

It’s cold in Decatur this morning. Going to be cool Friday night. Hope S Greene bring big loud crowd. There’ll be plenty of hot chocolate, coffee and maybe even some of that good hot cider.  Don’t worry they'll even  fill your thermos for you. Spend your $, enjoy the game and then get ready for basketball. It’ll be warm in your gym. I’ve been there whew what a place. 

:roflolk:

5 hours ago, Turu said:

Mr. Turu I was just about to post something telling them to gear up for basketball season. Great minds think alike. 

8 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Did hear that SG quarterback would be back this week. Don’t think it will matter but I’m sure it provides a little confidence for the rebels. At least until kickoff lol

Never know, they are obviously as confident as we are about that. Should be a dandy.