South Greene @ Meigs County - Rd 2

MarsBlackmon

21 minutes ago, Turu said:

I think you’re wrong but anything can happen. I’m going to send that comment to the coaches. I bet they’d love to post that in the bulletin board. 

Whatever you feel you need to do... I'm sure almighty Meigs need the motivation and how dare someone oppose them mercy ruling a team shame on me I should ask the coaches for forgiveness huh?

1 minute ago, Devilsx5 said:

Whatever you feel you need to do... I'm sure almighty Meigs need the motivation and how dare someone oppose them mercy ruling a team shame on me I should ask the coaches for forgiveness huh?

Haha everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Gonna be a fun game to watch. Hope SG is everything yall are saying they are should be a dandy.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Haha everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Gonna be a fun game to watch. Hope SG is everything yall are saying they are should be a dandy.

Depends on which one shows up... my team has been one of the best powerhouses in the state the last 10 years the last 2 years would have put them against anyone in any class... but everyone can be beaten... I'm going fir SG because they are a hometown school and because I get tired of people dogging a team that isnt supposed to be good or a perennial power year in and year out

8 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Depends on which one shows up... my team has been one of the best powerhouses in the state the last 10 years the last 2 years would have put them against anyone in any class... but everyone can be beaten... I'm going fir SG because they are a hometown school and because I get tired of people dogging a team that isnt supposed to be good or a perennial power year in and year out

I haven't dogged them, but I feel we will beat them. It's no different than you saying you'd put your team against anyone in any class the last 2 years. If your confident in your team it makes you say things like you just said. Which is completely fine others just find it offensive if they feel your not giving them a chance to win. And that's pretty much where we are with Meigs vs South Greene.

Edited by Imthayeti

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I haven't dogged them, but I feel we will beat them. It's no different than you saying you'd put your team against anyone in any class the last 2 years. If your confident in your team it makes you say things like you just said. Which is completely fine others just find it offensive if they feel your not giving them a chance to win. And that's pretty much where we are with Meigs vs South Greene.

Not saying you bud