South Greene @ Meigs County - Rd 2

MarsBlackmon

5 minutes ago, Central4218 said:

Hey Yeti, sorry to interrupt your discussion with the SG folks and I know this is a bit off subject but how many seniors besides Swafford do you guys have?  I understand your JV and Middle programs are on point but just wandering how many seniors you are losing. 

No bother, I'll have to give you a count later I got a program but it's in the car and I'm at work. I will get back with you.

20 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

I talked to a ref from the Greeneville area last night and he's called a few games South Greene played in this year. He said their big linemen were overweight and slow and they've played weak opponents.

Lol, who's your team man? Pretty sure your not a Meigs County poster normally.

14 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Was the Ref’s name Cletus?

That's funny. I won't give his name but he's a good Christian man who wouldn't lie. He wasn't critical of South Greene, he just gave his opinion of them and I assure you he knows the game.
Let me be clear, I'm not a Meigs person but have seen them play a few times this year.
He also said he thinks Greeneville will beat Elizabethton when they meet next time.

Edited by hohmaster