South Greene @ Meigs County - Rd 2

MarsBlackmon

22 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

And you're like playing cards with by sister's kids...But I'm a patient person Lol

Least I know what I'm talking about lol, you changed teams and players on a whim during a somewhat lengthy conversation.:lol: I feel you have a touch of A.D.D. its o.k. though I'll repay the favor when we play Oneida couple weeks from now.B)

20 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Uknoits boy is a stud qb as well. Even when cland was in the backfield,  they couldn't bring him down!

I'll let you know if hes honorable mention after the Oneida game. Course I may be talking about Rockwoods safety next sentence who knows.:mrgreen:

19 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Least I know what I'm talking about lol, you changed teams and players on a whim during a somewhat lengthy conversation.:lol: I feel you have a touch of A.D.D. its o.k. though I'll repay the favor when we play Oneida couple weeks from now.B)

No no...meant the two were similar on both sides of the ball...ya nut 

39 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Uknoits boy is a stud qb as well. Even when cland was in the backfield,  they couldn't bring him down!

18 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'll let you know if hes honorable mention after the Oneida game. Course I may be talking about Rockwoods safety next sentence who knows.:mrgreen:

We know a lil about QB's in this neck of the woods and what separates the so-so's from the greats....This one is a SUB-PAR Sophomore...Don't listen to King; he's blowing smoke 

And I can tell I'm gonna have to post a lil slower for you to keep up Lol

Just now, uknoit2 said:

See! Comparison...Each great on both sides of the ball; easily confused because of such facts.

Comparison: The act or instance of comparing :roflolk:

Man I'm gonna have fun next few weeks.:roflolk: good to hear your boy is such a talent honestly. I'm sure you are proud.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Man I'm gonna have fun next few weeks.:roflolk: good to hear your boy is such a talent honestly. I'm sure you are proud.

He's just a sophomore yeti...Got a ways to go. I appreciate Appvol, King and other's comments about him, but the supporting cast is pretty dang good and provides him many of his opportunities 

5 hours ago, Devilsx5 said:

If coaching doesnt get in the way it will be a blowout if coaching gets in the way will be a long ride home 

The loss to Betsy woke them up and it woke them up fast. I believe the coaching staff has figured some things out since that loss.  It’s still a bummer that they lost that game but I believe the coaching staff and whole team learned a lot of valuable lessons from it.  The team is really gelling right now and you can see that they have that look in their eyes right like the back 2 back defending state champs had.  I believe this coaching staff and team is ready to make it #3 in a role THRU Cookeville.  Anderson will be a great test, but I have no doubts.      

Edited by Romansfive8