MASE @ Lake Co

shockernation

Another slow week! I was rooting for Greenfield hoping for a good gate and a fan base with a pulse...nope another week    of good ole region 8! Donkeys gonna be tired after this dose...bless him! I will say LC had a great crowd tonight even in the cold! Us tailgaters were out! One thing’s for sure our starters are rested...that’s not a good thing! You got a kid like Snyder up for Mr Football and at the end of the 1st quarter it’s 32-0...killing his stats playing subpar competition! You start on your own 30 yard line every series if not better...It’s frustrating but I’m gonna enjoy the ride! Again good job LC with the crowd...way to show up and support these kids expecting a blowout! And while I’m talking let’s talk about Puckett...playcalling seems unfair! That guy is gonna let Guidance Tony Bobby Joe and Jimmy Dale wear the headsets this week...gonna be lots of fun! Enjoy the ride LC

MASE....it’s unfortunate but y’all fixing to get a dose

Shocker, you stole my job. Lol. Snyder  I think 164 rushing with 2 tds and 67 passing with 2 tds last night. Had 70 yarder called back last night that would have give 130 passing and 3 tds. The main thing LC is healthy. Tackling was very sloppy last night that includes starters. I think next week we all will see a big improvement in that area. MASE did lose to Booker T but I expect them to come to Tiptonville and play hard. I think this is there first time in the 2nd round. LC doesn't need to get complacent. Go out early and put them away. I just hope West Carroll can beat Middle College were LC can have at least one good home crowd this playoff year. The Greenfield game last night is why I don't cheer for region rivals. I care about only one team in our region. I have never understood all this region love. Region teams are usually your rivals. 

12 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Shocker, you stole my job. Lol. Snyder  I think 164 rushing with 2 tds and 67 passing with 2 tds last night. Had 70 yarder called back last night that would have give 130 passing and 3 tds. The main thing LC is healthy. Tackling was very sloppy last night that includes starters. I think next week we all will see a big improvement in that area. MASE did lose to Booker T but I expect them to come to Tiptonville and play hard. I think this is there first time in the 2nd round. LC doesn't need to get complacent. Go out early and put them away. I just hope West Carroll can beat Middle College were LC can have at least one good home crowd this playoff year. The Greenfield game last night is why I don't cheer for region rivals. I care about only one team in our region. I have never understood all this region love. Region teams are usually your rivals. 

I patiently waited...yes my main message is don’t get complacent! I will say in the boys defense 32-0 1st quarter takes the wind outta everyone’s sails! I know Puckett was hot after the game and I get it but in the boys defense it was a yawner of a game! We kinda went soft but we were playing 6 min quarters in the second half? I really don’t like those games and they are horrible to watch but again just enjoying the ride! Boys are still doing what they are supposed to do I don’t wanna give the impression I was down on anyone...others do that 

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Tide fans usually root for our region brother because at some point we’ve had some knock out drag fest with them. I can see your point with your region foes. Lake County has never a battle with Greenfield before, and probably never will bc y’alls talent will always be superior to theirs. 

Im with @shockernationwe were rooting for McKenzie last night bc they will bring a lot of fans and bring a good gate whereas if Memphis Fairley wins in the 3rd round we get another Memphis squad that will bring 4 or 5 fans.  In other words tho, LC names the score

• Upvote 2