Shelbyville @ Beech Round 2

titans1221

4 hours ago, WingT08 said:

It also shows the quality of opponents on that schedule. It will bite them in the rear-end very soon tho. 

There are some weak ones on the schedule, but those are regions games they have no choice on and Station Camp, who is a County rival. Some of the others (i.e. Hillsboro) are not having as good of years as typical. Gallatin was solid, regardless of the round one exit and Henry County is as good as anyone in 5A (better than a lot of quality 6A programs).

While they may very well lose, it will not be because of coaching and/or playsheet. Stir something up somewhere else. 

• Upvote 1

Beech caused 3 turnovers tonight. Shelbyville fumbled one into the endzone when the pile was pushing in, fumbled in 3rd qtr at Beech 40, then fumbled in the 4th at Beech 5 yd. line. Beech almost caused enough turnovers to win this game, but I do feel that Shelbyville just looked like the better overall team. QB was a good dual threat, and that running back is a darn bowling ball.

Edited by thegreatone36

1 minute ago, thegreatone36 said:

Beech caused 3 turnovers tonight. Shelbyville fumbled one into the endzone when the pile was pushing in, fumbled in 3rd qtr at Beech 40, then fumbled in the 4th at Beech 5 yd. line. Beech almost had enough turnobers to win this game, but I do feel that Shelbyville just looked like the berter overall team. QB was a good dual threat, and that running back is a darn bowling ball.

They looked just like that in our scrimmage in the fall.  I knew Shelbyville would be tough this year.