Round 2: Mt Juliet (7-4) @ Oakland (11-0)

DillonPanthers1

Get it rolling...

MJ - nice win for them against Riverdale in Round 1.

Abner and Co. don't have an answer for CKC's record setting offense. Meanwhile if you love your freshman QB please don't send him out to the wolves to make plays. Just let him hand it off and let the backs "3 yds and a cloud of dust it" and punt every 4 plays. It will be over soon enough. No need in jeopardizing his future and confidence getting destroyed mentally and physically all in one night. It was a nice year to build on MJ, thanks for playing.

Oakland - business as usual in an uneventful round 1 matchup with Lebanon. They should have little resistance offensively as this is not the overachieving MJ team from 2018. Defensively they are playing against a freshman at QB in a boringly predictable offense. Oakland's focus should be to fine tune all 3 phases of the game to gear up for the quarterfinals against Blackman and the big showdown against Maryville in the semis.

Oakland - 45

Mt Juliet - 10

This is how I see it.

MOJO

Edited by DillonPanthers1

2 minutes ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

Get it rolling...

MJ - nice win for them against Riverdale in Round 1.

Abner and Co. don't have an answer for CKC's record setting offense. Meanwhile if you love your freshman QB please don't send him out to the wolves to make plays. Just let him hand it off and let the backs "3 yds and a cloud of dust it" and punt every 4 plays. It will be over soon enough. No need in jeopardizing his future and confidence getting destroyed mentally and physically all in one night. It was a nice year to build on MJ, thanks for playing.

Oakland - business as usual in an uneventful round 1 matchup with Lebanon. They should have little resistance offensively as this is not the overachieving MJ team from 2018. Defensively they are playing against a freshman at QB in a boringly predictable offense. Oakland's focus should be to fine tune all 3 phases of the game to gear up for the quarterfinals against Blackman and the big showdown against Maryville in the semis.

Oakland - 45

Mt Juliet - 10

This is how I see it.

MOJO

Your choice of wording is ridiculous, our QB will be fine, he Needs these games under his belt. Also considering we are better than Lebanon and Riverdale how can we be a 35 point underdog? Could very well happen but I would say our defense is better than Lebanon. Offensively we are not there yet.

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Your choice of wording is ridiculous, our QB will be fine, he Needs these games under his belt. Also considering we are better than Lebanon and Riverdale how can we be a 35 point underdog? Could very well happen but I would say our defense is better than Lebanon. Offensively we are not there yet.

Who said Oakland was running on all cylinders last night? Are you that dense? Do you really think CKC tips his hand and shows MJ everything? You are truly comical. Even if he did, MJ isn't stopping it.

Next.

BIG MONEY BUDDY

2 minutes ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

Who said Oakland was running on all cylinders last night? Are you that dense? Do you really think CKC tips his hand and shows MJ everything? You are truly comical. Even if he did, MJ isn't stopping it.

Next.

BIG MONEY BUDDY

The wannabe comedian you so desperately want to be is a fail my friend. The substance just isn’t there. We beat a Riverdale team with a freshman QB and no head coach. Our future is bright. Are you an Oakland fan? Did you actually attend the school? Or step on the field and play? 

2 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

MJGB, He wishes he got to play for ANY football team, are you kidding me? I think the MJ players need to be told today that people feel that they don't even need to dress or play. Go ahead and tell them kids that.

That’s the funniest thing about him, the fact he has no ties to any program yet jumps on the bandwagon. 

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

The wannabe comedian you so desperately want to be is a fail my friend. The substance just isn’t there. We beat a Riverdale team with a freshman QB and no head coach. Our future is bright. Are you an Oakland fan? Did you actually attend the school? Or step on the field and play? 

It would be even funnier hearing this from you in person I assume. You no doubt like to hear yourself talk as it is a defense mechanism to avoid the obvious I am sure. You use your fluff speak often to avoid the truth that stares you in the face as most keyboard warriors do. You can disagree with my assessment all you want friend. Friday will be here soon enough.

MOJO

Just now, DillonPanthers1 said:

It would be even funnier hearing this from you in person I assume. You no doubt like to hear yourself talk as it is a defense mechanism to avoid the obvious I am sure. You use your fluff speak often to avoid the truth that stares you in the face as most keyboard warriors do. You can disagree with my assessment all you want friend. Friday will be here soon enough.

MOJO

Now introducing Dillon “internet tough guy” Panthers. I’m so scared. Anyways back to the game I’m not gonna ruin this thread due to a child trying to get under my skin. Go Bears!

3 minutes ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

MOJO

Says the guy who portrays being a fat old TV star. Lofty goals you have there, "Buddy"

24 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

MJGB, He wishes he got to play for ANY football team, are you kidding me? I think the MJ players need to be told today that people feel that they don't even need to dress or play. Go ahead and tell them kids that.

I knew it wouldn't take long for MJGBs little pup to show up. Following him around everywhere he goes. And why would MJGB need to tell the kids anything? He must be a certain coach everyone assumes that he is. If you do have to tell the players this to get them motivated then they're nowhere close to being ready for a game like this anyway. Good job wingman!

WANNA SEE MY RINGS BUDDY

Edited by DillonPanthers1

20 minutes ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

I knew it wouldn't take long for MJGBs little pup to show up. Following him around everywhere he goes. And why would MJGB need to tell the kids anything? He must be a certain coach everyone assumes that he is. If you do have to tell the players this to get them motivated then they're nowhere close to being ready for a game like this anyway. Good job wingman!

WANNA SEE MY RINGS BUDDY

Go Bears! Looks like I got you worked up. Mission accomplished!