Round 2: Mt Juliet (7-4) @ Oakland (11-0)

DillonPanthers1

Congrats to Oakland on the Win , but very impressive Mt Juliet ! I would have loved to be able to watch this game , after seeing Mt Juliet a few weeks ago against Oak Ridge and then putting up the fight they did tonight , those boys must of worked really hard to improve ! I know I tease MJGB , but hearing a team play with a lot of heart like they must have tonight is something I admire and respect greatly . No need to hang their heads tonight , build off of this game tonight and next year set your goals even higher !

7 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

They did a solid job but Oakland had plenty of moments where we were our own worst enemy. Ever since Riverdale, they haven't been the same. Maryville would have won easy tonight

Ofcourse, but MJ was supposedly a 35 point underdog to many people. I’m even surprised we lost by 10. At the end of the day, MJ played well enough to keep it close and no one can change the reality to fit their agenda. Congrats to the Bears, and Patriots. 

Hats off to MJ players and coaches.   They had a solid plan but in the end Oakland was just too much.   First time watching MJ play in the last few years.   Very impressed with their coaching and effort.   

Glad to see the Patriots make second half adjustments with the wildcat and finish the way they should have started.   I  said it earlier in the week that they have a tendency to start slow and tonight they did it again.   

Bring on Blackman.   Go Pats 

2 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

Hats off to MJ players and coaches.   They had a solid plan but in the end Oakland was just too much.   First time watching MJ play in the last few years.   Very impressed with their coaching and effort.   

Glad to see the Patriots make second half adjustments with the wildcat and finish the way they should have started.   I  said it earlier in the week that they have a tendency to start slow and tonight they did it again.   

Bring on Blackman.   Go Pats 

MJGB I was wrong. I guess you guys are the kryptonite to Oakland, just not enough fire power. I was wrong on my score. I wasn't there but I watched online. #12 Thornberry  is a stud for you guys. Abner called another great game against the Pats. Hats off to a fight to the finish.

MOJO