Creekwood @ Hardin Co

Kevin38

After giving up 45pts to McNairy in the first game of the season Hardin County has been lights out on Defense only giving up 6.3 pts per game in the last 10 games. Offense has struggled at times. Got two good rb’s great QB and solid receivers. Wolfe not playing is scary. But I think the Tigers get the win. The best football atmosphere in west Tn.  That I’ve seen anyway!

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

After giving up 45pts to McNairy in the first game of the season Hardin County has been lights out on Defense only giving up 6.3 pts per game in the last 10 games. Offense has struggled at times. Got two good rb’s great QB and solid receivers. Wolfe not playing is scary. But I think the Tigers get the win. The best football atmosphere in west Tn.  That I’ve seen anyway!

I’m assuming the Bumpus player for Hardin is related to Latrell that plays for Tennessee, probably his brother? I saw Latrell play in the Dixie Youth State Ozone tournament in 2012 when we hosted it in Springfield.  It was scary how hard he could hit and throw a baseball. 

53 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

Hardin County’s appeal of Wolfe’s suspension was denied Monday by the TSSAA. He is out for the Creekwood game. 

Read that yesterday. Hate that for Hudson usually pretty cool customer on the field. There gonna miss him Friday night. What’s creekwoods strengths or weaknesses if any weaknesses?

22 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Read that yesterday. Hate that for Hudson usually pretty cool customer on the field. There gonna miss him Friday night. What’s creekwoods strengths or weaknesses if any weaknesses?

They are a senior heavy team and some speed. They have a WR about the size of Wolfe that’s they didn’t use a lot against Springfield. They will throw it up to him when they get around the 10 yard line. Stansberry, number 11 I believe, is an excellent RB. I think they wouldn’t be a good come from behind team. They are a fundamentally sound team. 

28 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Like Jacketlover said, Creekwood’s main strength on O is the ground game. #11 is a very good, hard running, RB that doesn’t usually go down after first contact. He’s got a motor that doesn’t quit. Their passing game is decent if the QB has time. If you pressure him he will make poor decisions, Springfield picked him off 3 times and probably sacked him 4-5 times. Their D is solid. They defend against the run well and contain the edge decent.  Springfield only passed on them 3-4 times and got picked one of those, so I didn’t get to see much of that side. This game may very well come down to a special teams play, one way or another.

38 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

They are a senior heavy team and some speed. They have a WR about the size of Wolfe that’s they didn’t use a lot against Springfield. They will throw it up to him when they get around the 10 yard line. Stansberry, number 11 I believe, is an excellent RB. I think they wouldn’t be a good come from behind team. They are a fundamentally sound team. 

28 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Like Jacketlover said, Creekwood’s main strength on O is the ground game. #11 is a very good, hard running, RB that doesn’t usually go down after first contact. He’s got a motor that doesn’t quit. Their passing game is decent if the QB has time. If you pressure him he will make poor decisions, Springfield picked him off 3 times and probably sacked him 4-5 times. Their D is solid. They defend against the run well and contain the edge decent.  Springfield only passed on them 3-4 times and got picked one of those, so I didn’t get to see much of that side. This game may very well come down to a special teams play, one way or another.

Thanks good info. Sounds like a good matchup between two solid teams. HC has been penalized way to much lately sounds like they better clean that up. Sounds like there is no room for error in this game.