Lipscomb Academy at Grace Christian Academy

gcapride

2 hours ago, youthsportsPIX said:

Yea this game played out like I expected.  The Rams had a decent team in the EAST but a 5-5 team at best in the middle TN with BGA, CPA, FRA, LA, and Goodpasture.  

Goodpasture really unfortunate to be in D2AA. They need to be in 1A. The Rams beat them 10 out of 10 games and they are “decent” as you put it. They just don’t have the horses to compete at the current level. Maximum effort and heart, talent pool has just stopped flowing their direction. Would be same for about any team in D2A at present. 

10 hours ago, RaisedEmRightNStillPraying said:

LA was the superior team in all facets of the game. Congrats to them and good luck the next round.

I really enjoyed watching this Rams team play. They played hard and brought home the first East region championship in GCA history. Not one thing to hang their heads about this year. 

congrats on a awesome season prayforthemwhileuraisethem

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MrFootball1 said:

No surprise here at all. Different kind of ball being played in middle and west.

Most of the East teams are new to Division II & newer to recruiting (except for Webb & Notre Dame :P).  Will take them a while to figure it out & catch up a little more. 

I don’t know if they ever will fully catch up, but they may be able to make it closer. The best players in Chattanooga are swept up by McCallie & Baylor. 

Edited by FootballFan51

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team