UC vs Fairly Round 2

Bigsw02

1 hour ago, TennesseeFootballOfficiall said:

The UC team officially kicked off FIVE STARTERS today. The reason? I don’t know. The coaches? They clearly do not care and want it to be known that they have the depth and talent to win state REGARDLESS.

Okay, listen! I have been on the T for over a decade. I have stood up for my Tornadoes when they were at the top and when we struggled. I don't ever give away anything concerning players for any reason whether it be for injury or any other reason. I keep things as real as I can. I have fun with the other posters and occasionally get fired up. Right now, im about to get fired up on you. First of all, the coaches did not kick off 5 starters. Only one starter was removed from the team. Im not going to speculate as to who it was. The other players were underclassmen or guys who didn't play very much. As to why, that's between the players and the Coach. You need to learn some etiquette about posting on CoachT. You will be recognized as a "know nothing" right out of the gate.  I believe some of the Peabody guys have already made that clear. I have a pretty good reputation on this forum as a straight shooter. You want to be a poster for my Tornadoes and you want to be taken seriously, you need to cool your jets and know what you are talking about. Telling all of CoachT about players being removed from the team in the second round of the playoffs is a colossal mistake. Support our boys. Say positive, believable, intelligent things. Not this babble you have been spewing. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TennesseeFootballOfficiall said:

The UC team officially kicked off FIVE STARTERS today. The reason? I don’t know. The coaches? They clearly do not care and want it to be known that they have the depth and talent to win state REGARDLESS.

Geez man get a grip. I hope you did your homework last night. Make sure you turn it in on time at school today <_<

I agree with what Swo said above. And regardless of how many people were kicked off the team, Coach Bowling would not do it because he thinks he has enough depth to win regardless. He did/does it because you cannot consistently win without discipline. He sets the rules and you abide by them or you don't play. Doesn't matter if you are a 3rd string freshman or a senior starter. I respect that even if it hurts us on the field.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TennesseeFootballOfficiall said:

I don't know why you decided to create a profile last night and discuss things that you should not be discussing on Coach T, but you need to get off this thread. You already stated that you don't know the reason the players (NOT 5 starters, by the way!) were removed, so stop spreading lies! You clearly know nothing about Union City football or the way it works, so just stop! I follow all the posters on Coach T religiously, and usually do not post anything myself, BUT, you have really angered me with this! I respect most every regular poster to these threads, as I feel these guys are students of the game. They would NEVER post things like this, giving away the fact that people are injured/sick/removed. We just don't do that here! You have crossed a line! Please go away and stop trolling!