Round 2 - Bearden @ Dobyns Bennett

DBGRAD70

DB whipped Bearden earlier this season 39-14. This is a different Bearden team now though. They are playing so much better with so much more confidence too. DB has fallen off a bit towards the end of the season.

However, DB has one of the top defenses in Class 6A. Bearden can compete with the Indians but I still feel like the DB defense will just be too much. I do think this go around that Bearden makes the game closer than 39-14. I will say DB 24 Bearden 17.  

3 hours ago, tonybologna said:

DB whipped Bearden earlier this season 39-14. This is a different Bearden team now though. They are playing so much better with so much more confidence too. DB has fallen off a bit towards the end of the season.

However, DB has one of the top defenses in Class 6A. Bearden can compete with the Indians but I still feel like the DB defense will just be too much. I do think this go around that Bearden makes the game closer than 39-14. I will say DB 24 Bearden 17.  

DB had fallen because of stupid penalties at important times ... 

The main reason was injuries... Especially the last 4 games . Had to resort to some youngins , which were out there playing to hard and producing penalties...DB has begain to get some starters back and one of them is a deference maker on the field and the sidelines...

But this time around will be much different, should be much closer of a game !

WaCoJaCo said the folkowing on the old WB tread, and I agree:

------------------------------------------------

WaCoJaCo

McMinn Co. steamrolled Bearden earlier also, 37-13. Bearden beat them tonight 23-6. DB "steamrolled" Bearden earlier 39-14. See what I mean. DB has one week to figure out how to defend the pass. Something they haven't figured out in 30 years. The best chance to advance to the third round was with playing McMinn next week not Bearden.

-----------------------------------------------

Its going to be a tough game for DB.  They will have to fight hard and not overlook Bearden if they want to earn the right to meet Maryville in round 3.

Bearden is firing on all cylinders now.

20 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Ironside weal maik a diffurunce......Him and Candela ere vurry goodur.....Butt Kangsport iz bettur att tha LOS frum whut eye've seed....Pluss thay ere ballunced and cain runn tha bawl......and qwik and prassurin' onn tha deefencive side.....Eye'll taik tha Indy-uns ......:popcorneater:

Well if’n we have to travel to Ron Wrights home town, can I hitch a ride on Nelle Belle? 

23 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Well if’n we have to travel to Ron Wrights home town, can I hitch a ride on Nelle Belle? 

rw87.....Eye ain't shore we cain git bye Farrah-gut........Odds ere agin hit now (105.3 pt unnurdawg)

Butt goin' two tha hoam ov tha gratest rassler inn tha histree ov tha sport iz spashull......We allways pull oft tha rode att tha citty limmitts and bow our haids.....

Wright > Eastmun.......:thumb: