Round 2 - Bearden @ Dobyns Bennett

DBGRAD70

Outside of the William Blount win last week, DB seems to be on a bit of a slide. I do know they played Alcoa to round out the season, however. It seems that Bearden is peaking at the right time. McMinn was a tough team all year. What are the predicted scores for this game? Should be an interesting one. I'll be attending Powell v Rhea County to see how good the Panthers actually are. Good luck to all teams playing this week and beyond.

Last week 39 teams entered the public school playoffs from 1A to 6A that had losing records with only 5 of them making it to the second round and Bearden being one of them. I can understand their situation losing the QB for most of those loses. Totally a different team with him running the show. Be interesting how many of those teams survive next week. There will at least be one survive because two of the teams with losing records play each other in a game in 1A. If anymore survive I believe the best chances will be Bearden.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Last week 39 teams entered the public school playoffs from 1A to 6A that had losing records with only 5 of them making it to the second round and Bearden being one of them. I can understand their situation losing the QB for most of those loses. Totally a different team with him running the show. Be interesting how many of those teams survive next week. There will at least be one survive because two of the teams with losing records play each other in a game in 1A. If anymore survive I believe the best chances will be Bearden.

I know it's all about the TSSAA getting that extra gate money but there's to many teams in the playoffs. But then again Bearden deserves to be in. Their a top 10 team right now.

17 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

Yep Stars,I probably wouldn't recognize her if I seen you guys at a game these days.Gosh,I still laugh when I tell that story.It embarrassed me for asking where your big woman was and her standing right there ! I'd say this picture would be about the size of 10 momma stars !

Caiped Crewsaider ewe met Momma when'st she wuz onn tha Dr. Addkinns dieutt......Welp cents tha passin' ov tha dotter, Momma (bless hur hart) haz reebownded nicelee.....:wub:

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I know it's all about the TSSAA getting that extra gate money but there's to many teams in the playoffs. But then again Bearden deserves to be in. Their a top 10 team right now.

WaCojaCo just getting up on the right side of the bed in the mornings gets you in the top ten in a 50 team league. T$$AA has really done a number on high school football over the years with to many Classes and to many playoff games. It's almost so predictable now you could go on ahead and play the championship game the first week of the season and play the rest of the season after to say I told you so. Same ole dull BS will eventually kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. I set in the best seats Maryville has to offer and I could look down and plainly see just in the good section it was only 25% full. The only deceiving thing was that the crowd looked larger because everyone was dressed up like the Michelin Man taking up two seats a piece because it was so cold. The real tale to the story was at the end of the game when they had a ton of Chick-Fil-A sandwidges they got stuck with because there was no body to sell them to. I'm sure the football team got those or I hope they did.