Round 2 - Bearden @ Dobyns Bennett

DBGRAD70

22 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

Well you obviously didn't graduate from DB or else things have taken a bad turn in the English department. You need a few spelling and grammar lessons.

I don't believe in blindly praising a team. They are greatly improved this year but Science Hill proved that they are seriously flawed. I will not be surprised if Bearden beats them but I think it can go the other way. Heck, if I thought that Bearden was going to take another beating I wouldn't waste my money on a ticket. I'd save it for the Maryville game.

You need to just talk more people, with their heads in the cloud, into posting here.

You last post was saying their beat and haven't gotten to Friday.And as far as my Spelling and Grammar you red what I wrote and understood it.So it was writing  good enough.Don't be that person that comes on the interWEB and try to correct someones spelling or grammar.LOL,And you don't believe in blindly praising a team?But by youre last post you must believe in throwing one under the bus

12 hours ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

You last post was saying their beat and haven't gotten to Friday.And as far as my Spelling and Grammar you red what I wrote and understood it.So it was writing  good enough.Don't be that person that comes on the interWEB and try to correct someones spelling or grammar.LOL,And you don't believe in blindly praising a team?But by youre last post you must believe in throwing one under the bus

You are obviously just joking around because nobody is this stupid.

1 hour ago, kingindian33 said:

Cleanest penalty game for DB in awhile !

4 penalties for 35 yards. That's pretty darn good. Ironside was 20-32 but was mostly short quick passes. DB held him to under 200 yrds. passing. I didn't think they could do that. Bearden had 60 yrds, rushing with 21 coming on their last play. 

On 11/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, MLREB said:

Maryville pedigree coaching that Bearden bunch. Since it is playoff time expect DB to fold like a cheap lawn chair taking on Momma Stars with that information. ;-)

Well if this is a Maryville pedigree coaching staff, Bearden needs to get a new staff. Maybe an Oakland, MBA, Whitehaven, BA, or Ensworth pedigree football coaching staff might get the job done. Shinliver and his many and various pedigree Maryville coaching staff has a 30-36 recorded over 6 years. A 1-5 playoff record also. Throw out the 2014 debacle and you  still just get 2 games over .500. But who knows, maybe this is good as you can get at an academic/basketball school in West Knoxville.