Central at Whitehaven

kwc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, coach10ac said:

it wont be like senior night that's for sure!!! no one is sitting out...they will know early what its gonna be

You know the scary part? That O is coming into form while playmakers are popping up everywhere! 

I'm definitely looking for donuts this Friday.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:03 PM, kwc said:

You know the scary part? That O is coming into form while playmakers are popping up everywhere! 

I'm definitely looking for donuts this Friday.

IDK about that but if it's not too cold Friday I would definitely want to be the judge of that and hope to be pleasantly surprised. At the end of the day no team in the Shelby Metro area should beat Whitehaven and I fully expect them to handle business at the expense of the Warriors. 

31 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

Not trying to overlook them and look ahead to the matchup against Houston; but we need to end this game early so we can pull our starters and have them rested and healthy for the matchup against Houston...

Central is chock full of athletes. I watched us play them week before last and left the stadium wondering how on earth do they have the current record that they have. They ooze talent form every position. I said that to say this. They are dangerous and not to be taken lightly.

2 hours ago, kwc said:

Central is chock full of athletes. I watched us play them week before last and left the stadium wondering how on earth do they have the current record that they have. They ooze talent form every position. I said that to say this. They are dangerous and not to be taken lightly.

Is Major Wright still the Head Coach? What you describe doesn't sound like a Major Wright coached team to me!

59 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Whitehaven Cakewalks into the semis against Ravenwood then the winning gets a silver ball

Devilsx5:

With a statement like that you must not be from West TN, or you would know better then to make that statement. What school do you rep?