Clarksville High @ Henry County Round 2

PatriotNation

Henry County comes in after a hard fought victory over a very stingy Memphis Ridegway team 10 - 6. Clarksville High will visit the Patriots after their come from behind 4th quarter rally beating Munford 29 - 28. Clarksville was down 28 - 13 early in the 4th. This is the 2nd meeting between these two teams from Region 7 this year, with the Henry County Patriots winning the game 35 -13. What's everyone's thoughts on how this one plays out? 

1 hour ago, OmahaPatriot said:

Y’all do realize we’re fixing to go on a run right? I just have that feeling. If we limit the mistakes, there’s no telling what this team can accomplish.

I tell you right now a team that worries me a lot is Southwind. Their 3 headed Monster at RB is something special. Just throwing that out there but they can freaking score some points in a hurry.

20 minutes ago, gr8tn08 said:

I hope we don’t take Clarksville too lightly. They seem to be on a roll right now. I have confidence in our team to get the win though.Play one at a time.

If our defense plays like they have been and I can't see our offense having that kind of performance against Clarksville like they did against Ridegway. 

11 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

I hope we don’t take Clarksville too lightly. They seem to be on a roll right now. I have confidence in our team to get the win though.Play one at a time.

I don’t think we’re taking anyone lightly, especially after Friday night. I just see some enthusiasm around the program and this team has figured out how to win tough games. Lighten up a little and enjoy the ride.

Edited by OmahaPatriot

9 hours ago, OmahaPatriot said:

I don’t think we’re taking anyone lightly, especially after Friday night. I just see some enthusiasm around the program and this team has figured out how to win tough games. Lighten up a little and enjoy the ride.

I know what kind of team we have and I have confidence in them but it seems like a lot of the people on here are always talking about the next game instead of the one we will be playing. I guess that being cautious like I am comes with age.