Clarksville High @ Henry County Round 2

PatriotNation

Have no fear.....your YANKER is here!!!!!!!  This game is barely worth the YANKER'S time but since it is playoff time, this YANKER will do his job.  The final score (ho hum) shall likely be.....HC 38 - CHS 14.  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Yanker said:

Have no fear.....your YANKER is here!!!!!!!  This game is barely worth the YANKER'S time but since it is playoff time, this YANKER will do his job.  The final score (ho hum) shall likely be.....HC 38 - CHS 14.  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!!!

The eminence of all knowledge has spoken.

Got a good feeling about this game (not sure why). Henry is talented, well coached and a good ball team... Anything can happen and I believe the boys come out ready to rock and roll. 

Cats 27 - Catfish 23

This slighted edited post came from the Murray Racers fan board regarding the APSU-Murray game Saturday which I will attend, its aspirational on both boards, a little fun. Wishing the purple and gold well against the best program around the area

21 minutes ago, Kidover said:

Got a good feeling about this game (not sure why). Henry is talented, well coached and a good ball team... Anything can happen and I believe the boys come out ready to rock and roll. 

Cats 27 - Catfish 23

This slighted edited post came from the Murray Racers fan board regarding the APSU-Murray game Saturday which I will attend, its aspirational on both boards, a little fun. Wishing the purple and gold well against the best program around the area

Best of luck Wildcats tonight.  Will be listening to the streaming of the game.  Also heading to Murray tomorrow with 3 teammates from AP.  One of which had the greatest pass receiving game in the history of college football, 20 receptions from a freshman QB.  His record was a national record that was broken a few years later and was an OVC record for 45 years.  

21 minutes ago, sheppy said:

Best of luck Wildcats tonight.  Will be listening to the streaming of the game.  Also heading to Murray tomorrow with 3 teammates from AP.  One of which had the greatest pass receiving game in the history of college football, 20 receptions from a freshman QB.  His record was a national record that was broken a few years later and was an OVC record for 45 years.  

Wildcat season officially opened earlier this week when the UK Wildcats lost and it will most likely continue tonight.