Friday Main Event Second Round Coaches Lineup!

FridayMainEvent

We've got an excellent show lined up for this week!  Join Mike Molder and Lee Teat as we pick all 32 of the remaining Division I playoff games.  We've got an excellent Coaches lineup this week!  Check it out!

6:30- Shelbyville Head Coach Justin Palmer

6:45- Covington Head Coach J.R. Kirby

7:00- Lake County Head Coach Josh Puckett

7:15- Beech Head Coach Anthony Crabtree

These are four really great programs with a total of 3 losses between them for the season!   Really anxious to hear what these guys have to say about their post season chances.   I post a link to the show tomorrow on this thread.   I'll be camping this weekend, so we'll either do the show on Wednesday or Thursday night.   Any preferences?   Appreciate you guys watching all season!   It's been a great year for us and CoachT.com!  You can go to our YOUTUBE channel now and hit the subscribe button and get a notification when our show goes live each week.   Here is the link to our channel (it's free)

Friday Main Event on YouTube

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We've got an excellent show lined up for this week!  Join Mike Molder and Lee Teat as we pick all 32 of the remaining Division I playoff games.  We've got an excellent Coaches lineup this week!  Check it out!

6:30- Shelbyville Head Coach Justin Palmer

6:45- Covington Head Coach J.R. Kirby

7:00- Lake County Head Coach Josh Puckett

7:15- Beech Head Coach Anthony Crabtree

These are four really great programs with a total of 3 losses between them for the season!   Really anxious to hear what these guys have to say about their post season chances.   I post a link to the show tomorrow on this thread.   I'll be camping this weekend, so we'll either do the show on Wednesday or Thursday night.   Any preferences?   Appreciate you guys watching all season!   It's been a great year for us and CoachT.com!  You can go to our YOUTUBE channel now and hit the subscribe button and get a notification when our show goes live each week.   Here is the link to our channel (it's free)

Friday Main Event on YouTube

Are you joking? You durn show is called Friday Main Event but your doing it in a durn Wednesday or Thursday.  This is dumb.  You think im joking but im not. 

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Wednesday main event man what kind of mess is this? Are you calling me a donkey? I garuntee im telling Grider to put you and that teat man in the outhouse when you come back to his stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well, I finally figured out how to make it on to this CoachT "Leader Board".....   All I have to do is call Roy Dillard a Jack Arse once a day and I'm good...:roflol:

Edited by FridayMainEvent
  • Upvote 1