Camden

MannBlue

I think the right person could.  They have some horses that did not get used properly.  I think the offense has been stale and predictable,  Blow certainly had some very good runs and I am trying not to cut on him too bad.  I am sure in hindsight he has somethings that he wished he would have done differently.  I don't know anyone that cant say that.  If they refuse to admit it, they are lying.  

Like I said, the talk on my side of the rive says McConnell will be pulled away from Martin.  Im not to sure about that but you know that was going to be the hot name.  I agree, its a good job for someone that wants to be in a climate with support and a desire to win.  They have supporters that invest in their program.  They have kids that can ball.  I believe it to be lucrative to a coach with a winning mindset and abilities to back it up.  I won't look forward to playing them if they get the right coach.   

10 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Camden gonna keep it with an inside job or would they move to "Outsider" Throughout the research it looks like Camden can be a solid job for the right person. 

My best guess and the man I would want for us not that it mattered  is coaching a playoff team right now. I will update this upon his exit from the playoffs so as not to cause him any distractions.

I will say this  the coaches we have on staff that I would want as HC dont want to be HC to my knowledge and the ones that do are not fit to be the HC. I wont mention any names but one.  No way in any situation would coach Taylor be interested in being the HC.  He is a great guy and coach but baseball is his love and he already has that job.

49 minutes ago, Beagle said:

My best guess and the man I would want for us not that it mattered  is coaching a playoff team right now. I will update this upon his exit from the playoffs so as not to cause him any distractions.

I will say this  the coaches we have on staff that I would want as HC dont want to be HC to my knowledge and the ones that do are not fit to be the HC. I wont mention any names but one.  No way in any situation would coach Taylor be interested in being the HC.  He is a great guy and coach but baseball is his love and he already has that job.

Wolfe

12 hours ago, MannBlue said:

Like I said, the talk on my side of the rive says McConnell will be pulled away from Martin.  Im not to sure about that but you know that was going to be the hot name.  I agree, its a good job for someone that wants to be in a climate with support and a desire to win.  They have supporters that invest in their program.  They have kids that can ball.  I believe it to be lucrative to a coach with a winning mindset and abilities to back it up.  I won't look forward to playing them if they get the right coach.   

Probably not far fetched. I think he's already found out it's going to be very difficult to win consistently in that region. In the next alignment, Dyersburg is likely to be added to that. Fairview is really the only good team in this region, and they are very beatable. It does get harder in the playoffs when you have to play Giles, Pear, East Nashville, or Stratford from the next region over. 

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

Only in Waverly .   He is looking at moving up to the college level.We are looking for a HS coach.

I was actually first told this by a Camden person. I have heard it here too but Camden is where it originated. He and Wolfe were the names being talked. Maybe FSU will call him though.