Camden

MannBlue

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

They definitely wanted him,He is a very good,potentially great coach  and I am 100% behind him at this point I wish him great success.  

Do y’all have anybody returning? How many Seniors did y’all lose? What is McConnell walking into?

Them Camden boys gonna get woke up real quick. McConnell don’t play. Them boys better leave their feelings at the house. 

41 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Do y’all have anybody returning? How many Seniors did y’all lose? What is McConnell walking into?

Them Camden boys gonna get woke up real quick. McConnell don’t play. Them boys better leave their feelings at the house. 

He will get kids to play.He has a few coming back that love it and welcome the discipline and he will get the kids in the halls too. Thats a bonus  We have some really good big kids that for what ever reason would not play. We have not had a real big senior class in a few years.  The to be seniors he is inheriting that jump out to me are 2 LBs that are big  nasty and strong..very self motivated. I really look for them to become even more monstrous and am excited about it. He also has 2 Freshman that played a bunch this year.  We have more talent than it looked like the last 3 years for sure.  I am curious as to the QB situation as he will need to start from scratch.

We have had Coach Ward here..he didnt care about feelings either but he loved them  boys as well.  A coach should never play politics or favorites he wont catch any flac over here for it.

10 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Absolutely!  No question about it.  Camden is "the team to beat" in Region 6-3A in 2020.  

They better pack a sack lunch if they're going to win it next year.

I'm glad to hear he's the coach. We need the competition. Gonna be weird seeing Camden as an offensive juggernaut. They will be though. Write it down. Congrats to them. 

Edited by Swarm

9 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Absolutely!  No question about it.  Camden is "the team to beat" in Region 6-3A in 2020.  

:roflolk: I wouldn’t go that far. I’m not sure Camden has the pieces to run McConnells offense. He will make adjustments offensively to fit the kids and get it done. Just not sure if Camden can compete with Fairview. McConnell is 1-4 vs Fairview. Y’all will be better for sure, anything is better than Blow. But to say y’all win the Region is probably unrealistic. Just being honest. I like your enthusiasm though.

12 hours ago, Swarm said:

They better pack a sack lunch if they're going to win it next year.

I'm glad to hear he's the coach. We need the competition. Gonna be weird seeing Camden as an offensive juggernaut. They will be though. Write it down. Congrats to them. 

we know how tough ya'll are.

13 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I don’t think Camden will be the team to beat next yr. I think Fairview will be. But McConnell will get Camden where they need to be. You will see a big difference in a yr or two. I’m really surprised he took this job. I know it’s his home but I thought he was trying to move up to college level. Congrats to the loins.