ShadRoach :)

Pinocchio007

Hello To All,

Welcome to the most viewed Thread and entertaining conversations to CoachT... 

Those around Blount County "Know" SHADROACH..... NOT

However, this person who likes to act like he knows football or the problems at William Blount/ Heritage/ Blount County has not donated, volunteered, nor has a kid in the system... but, yet sits on this Discussion Board to bash These Schools/ County. I smell a Skunk. Lets just go ahead and close this chapter of you not only are behind SHADROACH but another screen name as well... its not good to be someone that your not which states the "HEAD FOOTBALL COACH/ Principal/ Athletic Director/ Teacher. Your Sir, are a person who has been hurt by the choices you call home. You are upset about everything that goes on in BC. But, once again you have no power nor knowledge to do anything about it.

You Create Two + Screen names to make Credibility, but that does not have pull nor the resources to make change. Oh Wait... its because you are upset that Shad is in your spot light. However, Sit back and act like your important and come at me about this and that.... I bet you even get multiple likes and thumbs up from your next posted because you are so popular to the CoachT Fan Base. But, we all know that you have nothing to do with the program nor County.... Therefor, your credibility makes states you still live with your parents! 

Shadroach is so popular on Coact T because he has opened the barn door and shed light on a lot of issues that a lot of people would like to keep quiet. Some have went straight to Coach T about it and there for a while soon as he posted something it was deleted. The same with the word of the day that I posted so I stopped wasting my time. My personal thought about Shad was that he came into Maryville with Juan Jennings and a slew of D1 players and still ended going home with a loss. That pretty much told me if he can't beat us with that kind of talent then he would be in trouble at WB with very little talent. He also was hired during the middle of a bunch of investigations regarding mishandled funds in the booster club and the group of WB Good Ole Boy's went right on and hired him before all was clear.  I do realize from a business standpoint that the County Government is under funded because we put people in based on keeping taxes low while trying to pay the bills with sky rocketing cost. When it comes down to the school system it's funded like a going out of business 70% off sale. 

When I ask anyone about Coach T and if they read it most reply that they got tired of reading the same ole attention hounds with nothing but pure nonsense and nothing of any interest and drove them off.  Shadroach actually gave some life to a dying message board that very few people read anymore. He has nothing to do with the problems at that school but he has brought up some good points like it or not. I also know lots of parents that have kids in the system and I have heard a few things he has mentioned before but the one that sticks out the most is the big vacation in the middle of football season which would show anyone with a brain at all the program is just like a big PE Class as he mentioned.  Most likely you weren't alive when Everett was a high school but I was and WB is a carbon copy of that school and how it was run. This was the 41st year of WB Football and all the winning teams can be counted on one hand.  Scott Meadows proved you can win at W.B. is the part that disturbs me the worst. I don't wish anything bad on your coach at WB and I do know if he were to leave today they would go out and replace him with another questionable hire. 

If I had a billion dollars I would love nothing more than to take the biggest part of it and help all four of the schools in the county with it and only at my approval so it didn't hit the pocket of one of our elected thieves.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Shadroach is so popular on Coact T because he has opened the barn door and shed light on a lot of issues that a lot of people would like to keep quiet. Some have went straight to Coach T about it and there for a while soon as he posted something it was deleted. The same with the word of the day that I posted so I stopped wasting my time. My personal thought about Shad was that he came into Maryville with Juan Jennings and a slew of D1 players and still ended going home with a loss. That pretty much told me if he can't beat us with that kind of talent then he would be in trouble at WB with very little talent. He also was hired during the middle of a bunch of investigations regarding mishandled funds in the booster club and the group of WB Good Ole Boy's went right on and hired him before all was clear.  I do realize from a business standpoint that the County Government is under funded because we put people in based on keeping taxes low while trying to pay the bills with sky rocketing cost. When it comes down to the school system it's funded like a going out of business 70% off sale. 

When I ask anyone about Coach T and if they read it most reply that they got tired of reading the same ole attention hounds with nothing but pure nonsense and nothing of any interest and drove them off.  Shadroach actually gave some life to a dying message board that very few people read anymore. He has nothing to do with the problems at that school but he has brought up some good points like it or not. I also know lots of parents that have kids in the system and I have heard a few things he has mentioned before but the one that sticks out the most is the big vacation in the middle of football season which would show anyone with a brain at all the program is just like a big PE Class as he mentioned.  Most likely you weren't alive when Everett was a high school but I was and WB is a carbon copy of that school and how it was run. This was the 41st year of WB Football and all the winning teams can be counted on one hand.  Scott Meadows proved you can win at W.B. is the part that disturbs me the worst. I don't wish anything bad on your coach at WB and I do know if he were to leave today they would go out and replace him with another questionable hire. 

If I had a billion dollars I would love nothing more than to take the biggest part of it and help all four of the schools in the county with it and only at my approval so it didn't hit the pocket of one of our elected thieves.

I am not a fan of WB nor Tend to Be. I am a Fan of Blount County and Surrounding areas Athletics. If you had a billion dollars that would be nice to donate some of that money to Blount County Schools.

I am glad ShadRoach Regenerated the Message Board by stating facts that were geared towards WB. He must have all the Answers. Answers that only a person who does not help reamp the program or programs to higher levels. 

Now you on the other hand state that you love all sports in Blount County and I do agree with you on the ELECTED THIEVES. 

Question would be why bash a coach at William Blount that won the most games in a Tenure? 

But, then again you say you love all schools in the county! 

8 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Douchenocchio just to set the record straight since 2004 Shad has the worst record of any WB HC except Coach Ridge who only coached 1 year. In FIVE years Shad has 12 wins. Coach Gregory had 14. Coach Meadows 26. Coincidentally Gregory & Meadows were both there 5 years to. So using your Gold Standard Shad blows the bamboo. Go home and lick his boots you lackey yes boy.

And the only reason he won two state titles was the two players from LaVergne he 'found' and a Coach from R'dale AFTER Rankin was gone!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pinocchio007 said:

I am not a fan of WB nor Tend to Be. I am a Fan of Blount County and Surrounding areas Athletics. If you had a billion dollars that would be nice to donate some of that money to Blount County Schools.

I am glad ShadRoach Regenerated the Message Board by stating facts that were geared towards WB. He must have all the Answers. Answers that only a person who does not help reamp the program or programs to higher levels. 

Now you on the other hand state that you love all sports in Blount County and I do agree with you on the ELECTED THIEVES. 

Question would be why bash a coach at William Blount that won the most games in a Tenure? 

But, then again you say you love all schools in the county! 

I have my guesses why Shadroach has barbecued Shad so much on here but I'll keep that to myself.  It has been like watching an air raid defense go on down there and even got an innocent man accused of being Shadroach at one time. The things that go on down there are so comical and remind me of the old Everett High School so much i can't even begin to explain it. There's three or four of the guys on the Maryville thread that know exactly what I'm talking about because they've seen the old Everett High School and what went on there. The show is still the same but with different actors now.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Douchenocchio just to set the record straight since 2004 Shad has the worst record of any WB HC except Coach Ridge who only coached 1 year. In FIVE years Shad has 12 wins. Coach Gregory had 14. Coach Meadows 26. Coincidentally Gregory & Meadows were both there 5 years to. So using your Gold Standard Shad blows the bamboo. Go home and lick his boots you lackey yes boy.

So Excited that you are back! 

Once again your facts are completing incorrect. Which makes you a

2004? Is this how you know WB just from 2004-2019??? Some Fan you are.

1995-1998 Stephen Fickert (13-28) 31.7 Winning %

1999-2001 Earl McMahan (20-15) 57,1 Winning %

2002 John Reid (5-6) 45.4 Winning %

2003 Ronnie Phelps (5-6) 45.4 Winning % 

2004-2008 Scott Meadows (25-20) 55.5 Winning %

2009-2012 David Gregory ( 13-27) 32.5 Winning %

2013-2014 Justin Ridge (5-16)  23.8 Winning %

2015-2019 Phillip Shadowens ( 12-41) 22.6 Winning % 

Starting to realize that you 

A) You played/ tried to play for Shaddowens 

B)You work?worked for Blount County schools and is someone who can never contribute to WB.... 

"Yes Sir, I believe you are a Nicompoop " 

Ill Hang up and listen 

1 hour ago, Pinocchio007 said:

B)You work?worked for Blount County schools and is someone who can never contribute to WB.... 

Ill Hang up and listen 

Just checking your coaching records and noticed and you forgot that Richie Wilhite took over in 2008 and went 1-9. Also a picture of the last Everett Team in 1976 that went 2-8 and past The Curse of Blount County Football down to William Blount and Heritage. most of those returning players ended up at Heritage the following year and believe it or not a player or two ended up at William Blount on their first team that were freshmen on the Everett team that year. Also Steve Gordon who was an assistant coach on that last team who coached at WB from 1988-1994 with a 21-50 record. the first head coach Mike White was an Everett grad and also an assistant coach there until 1973 when he took a head coaching job at Erwin High then returned to be WB first head coach from 1979 until 1987 with a 31-59 record. A lot of Everett ties to the William Blount Program.

Scan.jpg

6 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Ill Hang up and listen 

You just proved your coach sux worse.

• Upvote 1