ShadRoach :)

Pinocchio007

14 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Hello orngblk, 

You must talk to ShadRoach and have a lot of connections to the WB faithful. Since you two both have all the answers to how to run a program or the WB program. I’d would love for you “Coach” to tell everyone on this thread ? 

Because I think a lot of ppl would benefit from your all’s knowledge. 

I have no dog in the fight, but I could set up the arrangements for this event to happen. Since you two know the answers and can solve every problem. As I said before, People who talk about programs and do not “HELP” to the fullest. Obviously, do not have the best interest in for the school or kids... liking the coach or not. Talk to the ppl in charge. If your even “Creditable” 

You HATE it for the kids??? Why you one of the ppl who bash the whole program and Blount county athletics. When you or ShadRoach never contribute to the Cause. Therefore, you two are both frauds to anyone “CAREING” about Athletics. 

Want change for BC Athletics.... Money Talks big boy. You should know that. 

Ill hang up and Listen. 

I bet you have brown eyes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I bet you have brown eyes!

See you know everything. 

But, once again you shy away from the import questions to the matter.

FACTS: By the way roughly %79.0 of Americans have brown eyes. So..... Your a genius “that you claim to be” or just like playing the “ODDS” 

Let the jury decide. 

Ill hang up and listen 

1 minute ago, Pinocchio007 said:

See you know everything. 

But, once again you shy away from the import questions to the matter.

FACTS: By the way roughly %79.0 of Americans have brown eyes. So..... Your a genius “that you claim to be” or just like playing the “ODDS” 

Let the jury decide. 

Ill hang up and listen 

Nope i just think your full of crap,so your eyes MUST be brown.

You are soooo invloved with that staff its funny.:roflolk:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Nope i just think your full of crap,so your eyes MUST be brown.

You are soooo invloved with that staff its funny.:roflolk:

Ding ding ding. 

2 for 2 = %100 by the way. I have been trying/ show everyone on CoachT that you all know everything. “ is that not what you all want” ... Coach? 

Once again, you still do not answer the questions that are on the table. So, how can anyone believe anything you all say. We are even asking your opinion.

You and ShadRoach just give your opinions when no one ask.... but, we all sit here waiting on a women. 

++++ I’m sure someone is going to switch accounts to be “ShadRoach “ since we all know he is a two face person++++ 

I’ll hang up and listen 

5 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

I wish Blount County would build a 3rd high school and knock WB & Heritage down. But it's a wishful thinking

Your right Jet Pride. Buildings built in today's standards should last 200 years if you take care of them but Blount County will only patch the problem and go on and that's why their in the pickel their in. They may have to be knocked down eventually if they don't fall on their own.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your right Jet Pride. Buildings built in today's standards should last 200 years if you take care of them but Blount County will only patch the problem and go on and that's why their in the pickel their in. They may have to be knocked down eventually if they don't fall on their own.

Plans for Eagleton High School are in the works. That makes 3 High Schools in the county. “Idiotic “, however there is a reason for everything... oh wait! 

Couple months back they voted to not pass the New Locker Rooms/ Facilties at both county schools..... but, now let’s go ahead and restore Eagleton “that will solve our problems “

The only reason Eagleton is being brought up and into the picture is for people at Central office and there colleges can now have Administration jobs at Eagleton. Kind of like ShadRoach “ look at me approach” 

1 hour ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Plans for Eagleton High School are in the works. That makes 3 High Schools in the county. “Idiotic “, however there is a reason for everything... oh wait! 

Couple months back they voted to not pass the New Locker Rooms/ Facilties at both county schools..... but, now let’s go ahead and restore Eagleton “that will solve our problems “

The only reason Eagleton is being brought up and into the picture is for people at Central office and there colleges can now have Administration jobs at Eagleton. Kind of like ShadRoach “ look at me approach” 

Kind of hoping it was a sign we could possibly be returning to our roots in the future and eventually downsize the two big giant disasters they built in 77 and 79.

21 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Kind of hoping it was a sign we could possibly be returning to our roots in the future and eventually downsize the two big giant disasters they built in 77 and 79.

Barney,

Asking for a friend... what’s Your thoughts on this topic. Better to consolidate Heritage and WB make one large school close to 3,000 students. Biggest in the state with every resource to make Blount County High Top Tier. Talk about making some noise. Across the state and in the county “which is only getting bigger” 

Or multiple community schools

bringing back Eagleton/ Walland and Friendsville/ Lanier on the other side of the county. 

Both ways have perks. But, if people want to change Athletics. IMO consolidating is the “BEST” option. 

Ill hang up and Listen