Round 2 UPSETS!

vandyfan1

21 hours ago, footballover said:

Huntingdon over Cornersville! Mustangs get the proverbial Bulldog off their backs!

20 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes I agree with you for once but that’s not an upset this yr.

Edit:

Cornersville hasn't been favored any season these two teams have met so how would Huntingdon winning be an upset

I will pick the DAWGS against Huntingdon in the upset once again.

Edited by Jobres76

14 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

McEwen over Huntland

I agree.  However, if Huntland plays the way they have the past 3 games, they will be o.k. 

If TC gets sloppy, Tyner could give them trouble especially at Tyner.

I consider Oneida-Hampton up for grabs. 

Edited by rlh
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

It hasn't been an upset the last two years. Huntingdon has been favored the last two seasons and the bulldogs have pulled it out. This year is no different. 

I will pick the DAWGS against Huntingdon in the upset once again.

It was an upset in my opinion that you guys beat them the last two yrs. I was saying if they beat the dawgs this yr it wouldn’t be an upset. But if y’all roll in the palace and beat them again man o man what an upset that would be. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

It was an upset in my opinion that you guys beat them the last two yrs. I was saying if they beat the dawgs this yr it wouldn’t be an upset. But if y’all roll in the palace and beat them again man o man what an upset that would be. 

2017 was truly an upset. Last season, would have considered it even. This year, nobody is giving us a chance, just like the last two. I think my other post sounded good in my head. Wouldn't be as much of an upset as Whitwell over Monterey. Give us a little credit, at least we finished 2nd.

2 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

2017 was truly an upset. Last season, would have considered it even. This year, nobody is giving us a chance, just like the last two. I think my other post sounded good in my head. Wouldn't be as much of an upset as Whitwell over Monterey. Give us a little credit, at least we finished 2nd.

Lol.. it’s all good bud. I would have lost my paycheck on those last two games. I think it’s pretty clear this yr with graduating all those seniors. 

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Lol.. it’s all good bud. I would have lost my paycheck on those last two games. I think it’s pretty clear this yr with graduating all those seniors. 

I edited my other post to make it sound better. Nothing is clear when it involves R5 1A this season. We lost a bunch, but still have a bunch. Sticking with my choice with the DAWGS pulling the upset.

• Upvote 1