2019 D2-AAA Annual Post Season Bracket & Gold Ball Booger Pickin Contest

Booger

12 hours ago, Booger said:

Championship Round T$$AA Post Season D2-AAA Run to The Championship Booger Pickin Contest Results

Final Points

D23A 4    (The only one to pick McCallie to win)trophy_1f3c6.png

PurplePanther 4

Booger 3

WilsonJr 3

LouPicker 3   (The only one to pick McCallie's score of 28)

Spartan 2

JRB 2

OldandBusted 1

The 2019 D2-AAA Booger Pickin Bringin Up The Rear Champion --------OLDandBusted 

Congrats to D23A:thumb: ......and thank you all for the Pickins

Booger just sayin images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5VniY3YqboPOYj35NWfw

We all better enjoy this title that's gone to the ridge; a rude awakening is upon the Tornado next season and beyond. Look out for the school across the river from them....

10 hours ago, D23A said:

We all better enjoy this title that's gone to the ridge; a rude awakening is upon the Tornado next season and beyond. Look out for the school across the river from them....

Suk Creek just had there once every 20 year chance.....and MBA took it from them

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

18 hours ago, JRB said:

Boog, I believe you saw the Maryville-Oakland game in person.  How would McCallie fare against either of them this year?

I think if Turners School is coached as well and plays as well as they did in the Championship game.....they fare well.....Booger thinkin the Tornadoes probably split the Ws in a 10 game cycle...may even collect a slight majority......only reason Booger thinkin its a split..... is that McCallie's defense, especially the edges, comes into question in a Maryville matchup...

...Oakland is kinda tricky because of the number of D1 athletes....but thinkin McCallie owns 1 or 2 W's in that same 10 game cycle.....

...but without question...both those PUBs paste some upsets on TN's 2019 Big Blueblood Class Champion....but Turners School probably owns the day with this years Offense when its on all cylinders.....they really looked good up in Cookeville....a lot better than when Booger visited the Ensworth-McCallie game

Booger just sayin:thumb:

18 hours ago, Booger said:

I think if Turners School is coached as well and plays as well as they did in the Championship game.....they fare well.....Booger thinkin the Tornadoes probably split the Ws in a 10 game cycle...may even collect a slight majority......only reason Booger thinkin its a split..... is that McCallie's defense, especially the edges, comes into question in a Maryville matchup...

...Oakland is kinda tricky because of the number of D1 athletes....but thinkin McCallie owns 1 or 2 W's in that same 10 game cycle.....

...but without question...both those PUBs paste some upsets on TN's 2019 Big Blueblood Class Champion....but Turners School probably owns the day with this years Offense when its on all cylinders.....they really looked good up in Cookeville....a lot better than when Booger visited the Ensworth-McCallie game

Booger just sayin:thumb:

Thanks Brutha Boog, I appreciate.